Black Entertainment : ???Why Did Hannibal Buress Put Bill Cosby On Blast???

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
:thinking:

...the undeniable history and truth is that the black man and his "cultural" sexual preferences are the bain of our existence in AmeriKKKa

• you must think you are a legend in your own mind to make such a statement :lol:
  • you must know that the manner in which black men use their male members in the wrong camp ---is stank
  • you must know that Bill Cosby cheated on his wife in the "other" camp :lol:
  • you must know that eye am superior to you ---scientifically, biologically, spiritually, historically, psychologically, intellectually and culturally for it has been proven without a shadow of a doubt the dumbest black woman is smarter than the smartest black man
  • you must know that WE as a people did not began to degenerate "culturally/spiritually until THE BLACK MAN began thinking that he was greater than she who brought him into the world
So. do your research and bring something to the table other than your self hate and misguided information.

It seems and sounds like you're not familiar with who you're posting back to! I"m no child and don't play me cheap or close

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
:thinking:

...the undeniable history and truth is that the black man and his "cultural" sexual preferences are the bain of our existence in AmeriKKKa

• you must think you are a legend in your own mind to make such a statement :lol:
  • you must know that the manner in which black men use their male members in the wrong camp ---is stank
  • you must know that Bill Cosby cheated on his wife in the "other" camp :lol:
  • you must know that eye am superior to you ---scientifically, biologically, spiritually, historically, psychologically, intellectually and culturally for it has been proven without a shadow of a doubt the dumbest black woman is smarter than the smartest black man
  • you must know that WE as a people did not began to degenerate "culturally/spiritually until THE BLACK MAN began thinking that he was greater than she who brought him into the world
So. do your research and bring something to the table other than your self hate and misguided information.

When you start believing what you just need or want me or us to:

You've become a lost cause...

And right or wrong, nobody thinks for me!

No class, 'sister'...

SMH

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
Bad enough you're just into self promoting crappola...

Worse if you are of my generation, you misrepresent what we are about, since being on the positive side, etc. is what the non stereotypical of us are about , too...

The other person dares to presume and assume they have or had some right to prejudge us, and I among other posters or otherwise never gave her that option...

So please don't you of other generations buy that or condone it either!

FYI

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!