Black People Politics : Why did 13% of black men vote for Trump?

CreativeGrl

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 13, 2009
Can someone please help me to understand what is going on with the 13% of our men who voted for Trump? More black men voted for Trump than for Romney, McCain, or Bush.

I can understand some of them saying they weren't inspired by Hillary, but they could've chosen to write in another name, or just simply staying home. But no, they made a conscious effort to get up, go drive to the polling place, and stand in line for hours on end, just to push the button for Trump.

This tells me that this was more than them just not being inspired by Hillary. There was actually some real support for Trump going on there.

So If there are any black men here who voted for Trump, or if you know of any who did, or if you just have your own theory, please give your insight as to what 13% of our men found so appealing about a racist bigoted misogynist ego maniac.

Can someone please help me to understand what is going on with the 13% of our men who voted for Trump? More black men voted for Trump than for Romney, McCain, or Bush.

I can understand some of them saying they weren't inspired by Hillary, but they could've chosen to write in another name, or just simply staying home. But no, they made a conscious effort to get up, go drive to the polling place, and stand in line for hours on end, just to push the button for Trump.

This tells me that this was more than them just not being inspired by Hillary. There was actually some real support for Trump going on there.

So If there are any black men here who voted for Trump, or if you know of any who did, or if you just have your own theory, please give your insight as to what 13% of our men found so appealing about a racist bigoted misogynist ego maniac.
i do not know nor have i ever even heard of any black man who voted for trump...

CreativeGrl
I have a count from 2013 of the black male population count. It comes from the http://blackdemographics.com that count was 21.5 million. The black population has of increased of course. But with those numbers. About 2.7 million black males alone would be the number.

Let me add black women also voted for Trump. My sister was one. Her and her husband an african american dentist. Lean hard Republican. Her and I havent spoke since Oct. 2015. I asked her to stop posting Republican banter on my Facebook. She took offense.

The entire population of African Americans last count in 2015 was 46.2 million.
Of Trump supporters how many were women? Add it all up.

It is probably our Lawyers, Doctors, Dentist and others who are blinded by the lure. But know too the Democrats were the slave holders.

Why do we bother with either? If we all went independent with no recorded affliation. That may bring out the best of either. Only draw back is your stuck with no affiliation for quite a few years. Too they also penalize the individual. So they cant vote in any state General Election matters.

Unfortunately we are in a penal country. Ready to fine us every which way possible. Unlike whites who get a " Oh this is your first...lets call it a mistake. " We dont get that. They penalize churches to not rally politically with that non profit status. Basically buying Black Churches and anyone or anything resembling Reverand King...by getting them pimped to sell us out.

Now there a lot of support black. Folks dont know Black Churches back in the day. Spoke politics. We should get our churches off that nipple of that cow and then we can speak, meet and grow.

Basically we have allowed them to stand between US AND GOD!

Your penalized again and again with taxes and fees (on utility bills, phone bill, etc ) This is to keep folk down and under. So other than state and federal. The list goes on.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back