Black Relationships : Why Date at all? Why not just arrange marriages between good families?

Meh, I agree that it's sick how used up your other is going to be the older you get, almost guaranteed, but I think it's up to individuals.

I found my significant other at a young age so thankfully was not all used up. My mother would NOT have chosen a man anything like him. I don't know what I would do without him, and I think we are very close considering we had the opportunity to be dating since we were 16. That doesn't happen to everyone, but I don't care about everyone. If everyone wants to just run around sleeping around and getting used up, stretched out, and left out to mold in the rain isn't that their choice? If my mom had chosen a man like my dad for me I might have gone crazy....

It's the lack of community that makes everyone look everywhere all over the world for unobtainable relationships. We drive everywhere, each person in their own car, thinking their own thoughts, working all day, going to separate houses...trying to be independent and do everything alone. And then we wonder why we aren't compatible with anyone else???

:qqb009: we should car pool more?
Should we be driving at all, to far away locations, to spend the whole day working, to come home tired? But I suppose that is a different argument.

At any rate, are you suggesting it has never seemed odd to you that we all gather on the highway once at 8am and next at 5pm to horde onto the freeway and sit companionably through traffic for the next hour? We ARE all alone in our cars. We all own one. It is not healthy for the environment as a whole from the people living off the side of the freeways/expressways to the poor ozone and what not disturbed by the poisons we put in it. And yet, there we all are.

And even worse--THERE WE ALL ARE LAUGHING AT ANYONE WHO SUGGESTS WE DO OTHERWISE. Hmmm.....

I suppose if the destruction of the earth is funny to you, though, I can start putting up sarcastic emoticons too...

Meh, I agree that it's sick how used up your other is going to be the older you get, almost guaranteed, but I think it's up to individuals.

I found my significant other at a young age so thankfully was not all used up. My mother would NOT have chosen a man anything like him. I don't know what I would do without him, and I think we are very close considering we had the opportunity to be dating since we were 16. That doesn't happen to everyone, but I don't care about everyone. If everyone wants to just run around sleeping around and getting used up, stretched out, and left out to mold in the rain isn't that their choice? If my mom had chosen a man like my dad for me I might have gone crazy....

It's the lack of community that makes everyone look everywhere all over the world for unobtainable relationships. We drive everywhere, each person in their own car, thinking their own thoughts, working all day, going to separate houses...trying to be independent and do everything alone. And then we wonder why we aren't compatible with anyone else???
We are not supposed to be compatible with anyone else but our own, the most High have created us to be perfect, the so called Black men is toughest physical and mental being on the planet and the Black woman is the most beautiful and most complete woman on earth. That's why we were able to go thru slavery and still be able to function as a people, after what we went thru. The problem is the self hate that we have for each other ,causing that marriage is no longer being preached and encouraged in our community. Worse the fact that most of our people keep listening to their enemy's counsel and advice about relationships, that he has perpetuated in his media, movies, tvs, radios , books to confuse and destroy your foundation. We don't need no others, we only need to start loving our own people, the Black man marries his beautiful Black woman, thats it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back