Black People : Why Conspiracy Theorists Call Everything A Hoax Or False Flag

If I am wrong, show me where I am wrong.

I said, and stand by - the fact that all we have is what we have been told.

I personally witnessed no one getting shot or killed.

Do you have first hand knowledge or facts regarding the situations. Did you witness them?

I'm not suggesting that the stories given to us are not true ... i am saying ... it's all we have.

We can choose to believe it or not.

What about the above is wrong?

Please show me.

:heart:

Destee

So everybody were just placed there on the scenes throughout the years, put on blood makeup and all the funerals were actors and on set play action and so forth and so forth?........This is your surmise for "Its all we have"...therefore it MUST be something else?

See this is why I can't take no one seriously that parrots this nonsense or anything similar......that isn't being "open" and accepting information......its just pure lazy interpretation.

So everybody were just placed there on the scenes throughout the years, put on blood makeup and all the funerals were actors and on set play action and so forth and so forth?........This is your surmise for "Its all we have"...therefore it MUST be something else?

See this is why I can't take no one seriously that parrots this nonsense or anything similar......that isn't being "open" and accepting information......its just pure lazy interpretation.

I am sure there have been (and will be) real murders and real deaths.

But manipulation happens as well, creating and telling the story how they want.

Even walking on the moon. We take it as fact. I suppose it is, but i cannot testify to it.

Is this current story the manipulation, or the last one, or the next one ... who knows.

Chidike ... are you saying you believe all the stories ... or only from the media?

How do you determine what exactly is the truth, when you witnessed none of it personally?

It could be six of one and half-dozen of the other ... who really knows.

I take it all with a grain of salt. But that's just me.

You get to believe yours, me mine, and the next person theirs.

The beauty is in us all doing it together, our own way, respectfully ... :swings:

Thank you ... :love:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

I am sure there have been (and will be) real murders and real deaths.

But manipulation happens as well, creating and telling the story how they want.

Even walking on the moon. We take it as fact. I suppose it is, but i cannot testify to it.

Is this current story the manipulation, or the last one, or the next one ... who knows.

Chidike ... are you saying you believe all the stories ... or only from the media?

How do you determine what exactly is the truth, when you witnessed none of it personally?

It could be six of one and half-dozen of the other ... who really knows.

I take it all with a grain of salt. But that's just me.

You get to believe yours, me mine, and the next person theirs.

The beauty is in us all doing it together, our own way, respectfully ... :swings:

Thank you ... :love:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Amazing what i'm hearing here, lol.....tell me you not seriously giving this thought.

This "possibility" even if I were to remotely "run" with it....absolutely makes no sense at all to any degree.....lol

So when they were lynching us, we know it was out of pure hate and to inflict fear in the community........

So these REAL deaths are all of sudden are now somehow placed with an asterisk* by default...I hope you know what you're saying here sister.....basically the end thought is ok then if the act was a manipulative act, then the death of the individual is not important either, because "hey see "they" were manipulating our minds yall"...."so Trayvon martin wasn't really killed by a racist nutcae hunting him" "or see Aiyesha Jones wasn't killed by a racist trigger happy pig that does not care about black life", it was all part of a bigger scheme, so these "cops" should be able to go free then....:em3700:...see this is why I don't bother with this.....makes no sense whatsoever and you can see why this is being pushed, just in the narrative I just gave you above.....

They want you to sway from reality into this side of the realm, so that you have no fight left in you once its all said and done...........

Same with the NRA and its nutter wing that push this....theypush this, so that if everybody starts to think there is an alterior or sinister motive, other than just reckless deaths and violence, which is part of REALITY, then why go do something about Guns......since that was there plan somehow all these other years that gun violence has been going on right.....yet they never came to get the "guns"....LOL.....Trick psychology 101..don't be a victim Destee..........

Amazing what i'm hearing here, lol.....tell me you not seriously giving this thought.

This "possibility" even if I were to remotely "run" with it....absolutely makes no sense at all to any degree.....lol

So when they were lynching us, we know it was out of pure hate and to inflict fear in the community........

So these REAL deaths are all of sudden are now somehow placed with an asterisk* by default...I hope you know what you're saying here sister.....basically the end thought is ok then if the act was a manipulative act, then the death of the individual is not important either, because "hey see "they" were manipulating our minds yall"...."so Trayvon martin wasn't really killed by a racist nutcae hunting him" "or see Aiyesha Jones wasn't killed by a racist trigger happy pig that does not care about black life", it was all part of a bigger scheme, so these "cops" should be able to go free then....:em3700:...see this is why I don't bother with this.....makes no sense whatsoever and you can see why this is being pushed, just in the narrative I just gave you above.....

They want you to sway from reality into this side of the realm, so that you have no fight left in you once its all said and done...........

Same with the NRA and its nutter wing that push this....theypush this, so that if everybody starts to think there is an alterior or sinister motive, other than just reckless deaths and violence, which is part of REALITY, then why go do something about Guns......since that was there plan somehow all these other years that gun violence has been going on right.....yet they never came to get the "guns"....LOL.....Trick psychology 101..don't be a victim Destee..........

I am not saying that no one died. That Trayvon did not die. That his parents hearts are not broken. That none of the young men died. I am not saying that. It would be an almost relieving thought (now that i think on it), if some of this were not true. That these things did not really happen. That so many parents actually have their children with them. That would be good. I am not saying that.

What I am saying, is I cannot testify to it. I saw nothing.

That is the bottom line for me. You may have a different bottom line.

I believe that black men are being killed and are dying.

That is why i have ALWAYS told my son, to please stay alive and out of prison.

I have always begged him for this. I plead for it for all of our babies.

I want no mother to lose their children, for i cannot imagine the pain it must cause.

All i can do is try to keep mine alive and encourage all those around me.

Some do not make it. Some die. Please don't be one of them.

If there is anything you can do to stay alive, please do it.

I think we're talking about 2 different things.

1. Are the stories of death true, as they are being told to us? ... i do not know

2. Are black men being killed? ... yes, it has been happening for generations

Maybe a 3rd consideration is ... how do we each deal with it.

I have not had to bury a child, i do not know that pain.

I know parents that know it, and my heart goes out to them.

I can believe young Brothers are dying ... and ... doubt some of the stories in the media.

Both can happen at the same time ... and ... independent of each other.

Loving Us!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back