Black People : Why Conspiracy Theorists Call Everything A Hoax Or False Flag

Chidike

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 21, 2016
They are actually mentally traumatized people to the reality of the things happening around them, that their mind becomes like that of someone abused or like a vulnerable child, where they put up a shield to deflect what they can't deal with.

"They're true believers, acting on their beliefs." Some people are naturally predisposed to "see the world as a product of conspiracy," he says, whether it's the theory that Elvis Presley faked his death or that the CIA killed John F. Kennedy.

Targets of hoaxers have little recourse. The First Amendment protects the right to free speech, even if it's "offensive and controversial," says Lee Rowland, an attorney at the American Civil Liberties Union. The law also "protects your right to speak ill of the dead," she says. What's not legal: threats that put people in fear for their physical safety. Families could sue for defamation, but those cases can be hard to win because people have to prove that someone "knowingly told a falsehood," says Rowland, and conspiracy theorists believe their claims are true.

Chidike .... where are you getting the above from ... it looks copied and pasted (not your own words).

Not that it matters a whole lot, but it's good to know who we are reading, if possible.

I do not believe that a conspiracy theorist is mentally traumatized (any more than the rest of us).

I have seen / heard a lot of conspiracy theories ... even some of what you post could be considered such.

You're painting with a very broad brush, that which could sweep you up as well.

All it takes to be a "conspiracy theorist" ... is to believe a thing is not as presented.

A conspiracy theory is an explanatory or speculative hypothesis suggesting that two or more persons, or an organization, have conspired to cause or cover up, through secret planning and deliberate action, an event or situation typically regarded as illegal or harmful. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

That's not really a big jump to make for any of us. I bet we've all been there.

To not be a conspiracy theorist, means you accept all that is presented in the media, as it is presented.

I do understand what you are doing though and like it better than the previous ... :)

Good Job! ... :toast:

Thank You!

:heart:

Destee

Additionally ... you invalidate your own premise by saying ...

Conspiracy Theorists Call Everything A Hoax Or False Flag

I think you'd be hard pressed to prove the above.

To get "conspiracy theorists" ... plural ... to say ... "everything" ... is a hoax ... well ...

It seems like an impossible task ... proving such.

Love You!

Destee

Chidike .... where are you getting the above from ... it looks copied and pasted (not your own words).

Not that it matters a whole lot, but it's good to know who we are reading, if possible.

I do not believe that a conspiracy theorist is mentally traumatized (any more than the rest of us).

I have seen / heard a lot of conspiracy theories ... even some of what you post could be considered such.

You're painting with a very broad brush, that which could sweep you up as well.

All it takes to be a "conspiracy theorist" ... is to believe a thing is not as presented.

A conspiracy theory is an explanatory or speculative hypothesis suggesting that two or more persons, or an organization, have conspired to cause or cover up, through secret planning and deliberate action, an event or situation typically regarded as illegal or harmful. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

That's not really a big jump to make for any of us. I bet we've all been there.

To not be a conspiracy theorist, means you accept all that is presented in the media, as it is presented.

I do understand what you are doing though and like it better than the previous ... :)

Good Job! ... :toast:

Thank You!

Destee

Not if THEIR proof is invalidated by REALITY....that simple.....

And yes these types use these "Theories" as a psychological block of the Reality they don't want to face or can't face.

Such as with a rape victim, who is so traumatized that they just don't want to believe it happened and either ignore it or deny it.......and even in many cases don't want to admit it........

Additionally ... you invalidate your own premise by saying ...

Conspiracy Theorists Call Everything A Hoax Or False Flag

I think you'd be hard pressed to prove the above.

To get "conspiracy theorists" ... plural ... to say ... "everything" ... is a hoax ... well ...

It seems like an impossible task ... proving such.

Love You!

Destee

Again I as with my previous post.....these are people or even paid agents who are either personally vouched to try and force themselves and others to believe that such and such is not real or there has to be "something behind it".....and those that are paid agents to do such, as with the case of the recent shootings of black men,women and children, where racist whites stream to youtube and other venues to try and get black people tempered down by trying to bring us into the fold of their trauma with make believe stories that hoaxes or false flags are at play, while the actual victims never have a say or justice.

Tuskeegee experiments were not a hoax or false flag, enslavement were not false flags or hoaxes, neither were the thousands of lynchings throughout the past century and more of black men,women and children.......neither was the actual racism faced then and now.............

It seems as I stated that this new "belief" is born out of the millenial bougie element and this new "rainbow" philosophical nonsense wrapped up in a false diatribe being spouted to the black community in order to temper down real revolution...with a watered down revolution that will arrive at a dead end as the intended goals of white supremacists.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back