Science and Technology : Why Conservatives Might Be Left Out of the Next Wave of Tech

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Digital Divide,

Why Conservatives Might Be Left Out of the Next Wave of Tech

016c8c327867e5f105b7d64c5fc74ac5b4eb770c.jpg

(The Atlantic/Pew/Reuters)

It’s one of those stats that just smacks you across the face: In a recent Pew poll, only four percent—4%!—of consistent conservatives want to live in America’s cities.

Meanwhile, about a quarter of people with mixed political views want to live in cities more than they want to live in small towns, suburbs, or rural areas. And nearly 46 percent of consistently liberal people want to live in cities.

SF_635x250_1403028823.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/why-conservatives-might-be-left-out-of-the-next-wave-of-89054627874.html

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Black People : Conservatives Aint Done Yet Black People Open Forum 1
Knowledge Seed Black People : Why the hatred of Black Conservatives? Black People Open Forum 97
Isaiah Black People : BLACK CONSERVATIVES REVISITED... Black People Open Forum 0
Isaiah Black People : BLACK REPUBLICAN CONSERVATIVES:WHAT THEIR SUBSTANTIVE CONTRIBUTIONS TO BLACK AMERICA? Black People Open Forum 74
Queenie Black People : Black Conservatives: Are you ready for this? Black People Open Forum 16
A Black People : Common Cold Might Offer Some Protection From COVID19 Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Health and Wellness : Why-some-Covid-19-patients-Crash-the-Bodys-Immune-System-Might-Be-To-Blame Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Deep Breathing Might Have Benefits We're Only Beginning to Understand Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A Common Household Ingredient Might Sabotage Your Antibiotics Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : How your TV or broadband bill might creep up in the new year Black Money Business Jobs 1
HODEE Black People : Ed Department might use another source of fed money to give school staff access to guns and training Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : It might take a black candidate to beat Trump’s toxic racial politics Black People Politics 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How Frank Marshall Davis poem 47th street might be typologically linked with Obama’s poem “Pop”? AACOOLDRE 1
HODEE Black People : Millions of Americans might need passports to fly domestic Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Why Eating Crickets Might Save the Planet Food Discussion and Recipes 0
dunwiddat Black People : Finance might be tight....but be careful and be aware Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People : Jackson Rising: Black Millionaires Won't Lift Us Up, But Cooperation & the Solidarity Economy Might Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Some people would like to think that the unemployment rate might one day fall to 0%. Black People Open Forum 16
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Big U.S. Companies You Might Not Know Are Religious Christian Study Group 6
MsInterpret Black People : Signs You Might Have A Cyber Stalker Black People Open Forum 17
chuck Black People : What's Happening To D Town Might Happen To Your Town Too! Black People Open Forum 33
MS234 Black People : Maybe This Might Help Black People Open Forum 7634
chuck Black People : Jupiter Hammon - This Fella's Legacy Might Be Of Some Importance Too! Black People Open Forum 5
Khasm13 Khasm13 : if obama is re-elected..he might need a body double... Khasm13 8
info-moetry Black People : Brother Chuck, your email account might be compromised Black People Open Forum 19
Writeous1 Black People : Why you might wanna rethink the Trayvon Martin case Black People Open Forum 31
blazejay Black Spirituality Religion : I might have misunderstood the teachings but..... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
1poetsought Quiet Poetry Lounge : YOU might be a REDNECK Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul OldSoul : America Might Not Be Far From Having Riots Of Its Own OldSoul 12
ru2religious Black People : Might as well address it now: October 16-21st Black People Open Forum 5
S Black People : Something a Racist might say or think-Something a was thinking about Black People Open Forum 4
cherryblossom Black People : You just might be KUNTREE... Black People Open Forum 87
Khasm13 Khasm13 : Cali actually might legalize it..... Khasm13 18
S Black People : Pool boots kids who, "Might change the complexion." Black People Open Forum 31
PurpleMoons Black Jokes Humor : Jamie Foxx- I might need security extra Black Jokes Humor 3
O Black Spirituality Religion : REINCARNATION?...IT JUST MIGHT BE! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black People : Supreme Court might change civil right's law Black People Open Forum 2
J CONTIENTIAL AFRICAN'S ARE NOT LIKE WHAT YOU MIGHT THINK Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 2
Metaverse Black Money Business Jobs : MONEY IDEAS THAT "MIGHT" WORK? Black Money Business Jobs 12
Mad Skillz Black People : US Army might break Goodyear strike Black People Open Forum 0
S Black Entertainment : Kramer's remarks might have helped! Black Entertainment 28
Monetary Black Sports : Middleweight champ Taylor might change weight class Black Sports 0
I Black Poetry : You might get....... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
T Black People : Gene mutation might be clue to Europeans' white skin Black People Open Forum 10
P Black Sports : Klitschko injures knee, fight might be in trouble Black Sports 5
I Black Poetry : To anyone who might approach Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
P Black Money Business Jobs : An index fund might be the way to go Black Money Business Jobs 0
P Black Sports : Jones-Tarver III might take place this fall Black Sports 6
M Destee Network : A couple of links yall might like Destee Network : 5
H Black People : Open Your Eyes So That You Might See... Black People Open Forum 2