Black People Politics : Why Clinton Will Win

Seriously, who is the bigger liar?
Or who has been exposed to be the bigger liar?

:11300:

Happy to make you laugh...

But, maybe the public is more surprised to catch Hill in a lie than Donald. Donald's blatant lies are his M.O. Remember he said that 80% of the homicides committed against whites were committed by AAs? Then, he went on to say that Mexican immigrants were criminals...murderers and rapists. Something about Muslims being terrorists, etc. Don't know if we went line by line who would be the biggest liar, but Trump's blatant lies are expected, while Hill's insidious lies are more surprising, and more newsworthy?

In spite of Bernie Sanders idealistic proposals:

We also have to factor in today's black
undereducated students in many public schools...

And a higher wage for just flipping burghers wouldn't bring about true reform of this nation's class based pecking order...

I've kinda thought that if they increase the minimum wage to $15, the cost of things will go up respectively.

I've kinda thought that if they increase the minimum wage to $15, the cost of things will go up respectively.

The historical record easily reveals much about these various era's actual practices:

I. e., how their white mainstays didn't advance our black folks best interests from the getgo:

Hence my comments about what Bernie Sanders proposed didn't make him more than another wannabe reformer...

Revolutions actually topple tyrants!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back