Black Spirituality Religion : Why Christianity is Not a Harmless Belief System

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
My father is a pastor and my mother is an ordained evangelist. They both teach the biblical myth that we are descended from Ham and that Noah cursed Ham's son Canaan and that's why we are at the bottom as a people. They also teach that the reason we were allowed to be slaves is because we are so arrogant. I wonder why Africans are the only people in the world who aren't allowed to be arrogant? Everybody else can have an ego except us.

But you can't get around Noah. If you are a Christian you have to believe in Noah. You can't believe in Jesus and not believe in Noah. I asked my parents if there was any evidence that God had honored Noah's curse. Without hesitation they said yes. If you believe someone put a curse on us all you have to do is look around at the condition we are in and that will be all the evidence you need. If you're looking for evidence to support the Bible then you won't see the real reason whites are on top which is because no one else in the world is wicked enough and vicious enough to do to them what they have done to everyone else.

For a time I had just dismissed Christianity as a harmless belief system that really didn't matter. But the more I think about it the less inclined I am to think so. Christianity is the most insidious and diabolical enemy we have as Black people. Here we are trying to teach Black people to love themselves and honor their heritage and there they are teaching Black people to despise their ancestors and shun their heritage. Not because they know anything about that heritage but because the Biblel says so. The white slave masters who stole us from our motherland and beat, lynched, raped and castrated this religion into us were happy to give authrity to a book that upholds the idea of our inferiority and condones our enslavement. They were even happier when they could get us not only to believe in but defend this book and this religion as the only thing we have to sustain us. But like the man said there is nothing a slave master will give you that is designed to set you free.

river said:
Christianity is the most insidious and diabolical enemy we have as Black people.

peace sistah. i feel yor concerns but i must respectfully disagree with yu. i believe it was yu who wrote, in chat in the Elder's chief class a week ago something like christianity is designed to get our womenfolk and islam our menfolk. it was a profound observation that still has me buzzed. in case i credited yu with someone else's quote, my apology to the original quoter and still i stand by my words here based on the quote.

silent-ra said:
peace sistah. i feel yor concerns but i must respectfully disagree with yu. i believe it was yu who wrote, in chat in the Elder's chief class a week ago something like christianity is designed to get our womenfolk and islam our menfolk. it was a profound observation that still has me buzzed. in case i credited yu with someone else's quote, my apology to the original quoter and still i stand by my words here based on the quote.
Hey Brotha silent-ra,

Yes, it was I who said that. I have not changed my views. You will find that I have a lot more to say about Christianity than Islam because I was trained in Christianity for twenty five years and have an intimate knowledge of it that spans almost forty years whereas my knowledge of Islam is based primarily on reading the Hadith and Koran and noticing that there is little difference in the conversation and lifesstyle of my Christian family members and my Muslim family members.

When I look at the entire African diaspora and the motherland I see how Islam entices t6he men to oppress the woman while the Christian Church woos the women and encourages them to browbeat any man they can't lure into the Church. Yes, they are both very insidious and very diabolical.

peace,

Da River

Peace and Greetings;

River,

Are you in the position to question and show your parent’s information and knowledge they will not learn through the dogmatic views of Servants of Jesus?

If you are in the position to grow, learn and expand with your parents then you need to show your parents all the passages that reveal the Children of Israel as also being cursed servants in the earth for breaking the Covenant. Then ask them who has informed them that Africans are the descendants of Ham and how they can distinguish between Ham and those that became the Children of Israel.

If you are not in this type of relationship with your parents then invite them hear and I will converse with them.

Peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back