Black Poetry : Why Can't Time Be Now

vis2qt

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 2, 2003
Indiana
Occupation
manager, IT
I ran into an old high school flame and we began corresponding. He likes to dabble around with poetry--- he's a little corny :lol: , but very sweet. I told him I would post (he's computer illeterate) some of his poetry and give him feedback from around the world. Here's the first one that he wrote...

There's an old saying that time don't wait for no one. Why can't time be right now- you and I living together, working goals together and loving together. There's an old saying that says if you wait for the right time- sooner or later what you are waiting for will come povided you don't wait too long. Why can't time be right now, you and I exchanging our vows, telling each other how much we love each other, showing total appreciation for each other and sharing our ups and downs with each other. There's an old saying- if you love someone, let them go- if they come back then they are for you- if not then they never was. But again, I say wy can't time be right now, that we are having fun, going places, doing things- things that we share among ourselves. Why can't time be right now- that I can legally call you my lady because our last names would be the same. I can call you my boo because at that time I said I do. Why can't time be right now, that we can live in peace every night getting on our knees and give all praise to our creator whom art in heaven who gave us time. Why can't time be right now, As I think about this question,
I'll say, time could be right now. Why not?

submitted on behalf of PC "the unknown poet"

welcome welcome welcome

welcome to destee.com poetic playground
welcome to the new sweet home u just found
welcome from above as i bless u some love
happy u here upon us to share
and flow welcome :spin:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

It is now

vis2qt, Time is here and moving but we need to keep in mind our opportunities be it now or tomorrow and that involves a focus mind and a clean heart. There are many roads to walk and depending on one's frame of of mind can dictates the outcome. That is the interestiong journey of life and what makes it so much fun, for it will tell you if you are ready or not for whatever you seek.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back