Black People Politics : Why Can't Kamala Catch Fire?

we need to make our vote count for the things that are people need

True, it is our vote and our people, huh.:huh:

asked all the families of all the killing of brothers and sisters that been killed

Aksking dem might not help tho. Their brothers and sisters were killed til they died from it. :uzi:Painful memories.

True, it is our vote and our people, huh.

Aksking dem might not help tho. Their brothers and sisters were killed til they died from it. Painful memories.
Hold on hold on I'm sorry if I'm sounding a little ignorant here but as long as black people go along get along don't say nothing back they okay with that and I'm old enough to know that I can hate until I'm not on this Earth no more but it's not going to change nothing this world is not fair to all of its citizens but it needs to be my ancestors blood is in the soil of the United States

True, it is our vote and our people, huh.

Aksking dem might not help tho. Their brothers and sisters were killed til they died from it. Painful memories.
Yes painful memories see the reason why I feel the way that I feel it's because I live in a community where you go at one part of of an area it's all lights and glitter and all the other end it's not and I don't think it's fair one way or another we have homeless people on Street and buildings going up downtown I pray everyday to be put in a position to change what I see that is only humanely wrong

I don't trust her. I remember as a very little girl my mother telling me never to trust anyone who laughs all the time. She seems fluffy to me--that's the best way I can politely describe her. Step out of the way and let the woman's record speak for itself.

Hold on hold on I'm sorry if I'm sounding a little ignorant here but as long as black people go along get along don't say nothing back they okay with that and I'm old enough to know that I can hate until I'm not on this Earth no more but it's not going to change nothing this world is not fair to all of its citizens but it needs to be my ancestors blood is in the soil of the United States
What say you if the person you think we should support--Harris--helps to spill our people's blood? It raises the hairs on my neck whenever I see her laughing about the suffering she has caused by supplying this country's slave labor by imprisoning Black people in record numbers during her career as a prosecutor and many for the very same reason (marijuana) she herself admitted on the Breakfast Club she has done and made it known, she inhaled; and punishing parents when their children didn't attend public schools in Cali then laughing like a jackal about it. Ok...forgive me if I offend anyone but I have to say it and she sleeps with an "other." Whose behalf is she working for? I have a difficult time with that. Don't try to speak to me and my people when the lights are on then turn your butt up to rub against a white man at night. (Yes, I have issues!)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back