Angela22

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2013
we need to make our vote count for the things that are people need

True, it is our vote and our people, huh.:huh:

asked all the families of all the killing of brothers and sisters that been killed

Aksking dem might not help tho. Their brothers and sisters were killed til they died from it. :uzi:Painful memories.

KRAZYK

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 7, 2019
Occupation
Retired
True, it is our vote and our people, huh.

Aksking dem might not help tho. Their brothers and sisters were killed til they died from it. Painful memories.
Hold on hold on I'm sorry if I'm sounding a little ignorant here but as long as black people go along get along don't say nothing back they okay with that and I'm old enough to know that I can hate until I'm not on this Earth no more but it's not going to change nothing this world is not fair to all of its citizens but it needs to be my ancestors blood is in the soil of the United States

KRAZYK

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 7, 2019
Occupation
Retired
True, it is our vote and our people, huh.

Aksking dem might not help tho. Their brothers and sisters were killed til they died from it. Painful memories.
Yes painful memories see the reason why I feel the way that I feel it's because I live in a community where you go at one part of of an area it's all lights and glitter and all the other end it's not and I don't think it's fair one way or another we have homeless people on Street and buildings going up downtown I pray everyday to be put in a position to change what I see that is only humanely wrong

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
I don't trust her. I remember as a very little girl my mother telling me never to trust anyone who laughs all the time. She seems fluffy to me--that's the best way I can politely describe her. Step out of the way and let the woman's record speak for itself.

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Hold on hold on I'm sorry if I'm sounding a little ignorant here but as long as black people go along get along don't say nothing back they okay with that and I'm old enough to know that I can hate until I'm not on this Earth no more but it's not going to change nothing this world is not fair to all of its citizens but it needs to be my ancestors blood is in the soil of the United States
What say you if the person you think we should support--Harris--helps to spill our people's blood? It raises the hairs on my neck whenever I see her laughing about the suffering she has caused by supplying this country's slave labor by imprisoning Black people in record numbers during her career as a prosecutor and many for the very same reason (marijuana) she herself admitted on the Breakfast Club she has done and made it known, she inhaled; and punishing parents when their children didn't attend public schools in Cali then laughing like a jackal about it. Ok...forgive me if I offend anyone but I have to say it and she sleeps with an "other." Whose behalf is she working for? I have a difficult time with that. Don't try to speak to me and my people when the lights are on then turn your butt up to rub against a white man at night. (Yes, I have issues!)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Nina Simone’s Family Blame Kamala Harris For Taking Singer’s Estate Away From Them Black People Politics 10
Writeous1 Black People : The True Kamala Harris Story Black People Open Forum 25
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Kamala Devi Harris Black People Politics 22
HODEE Black People : News Anchor Referenced to Kamala Harris as ‘colored’ He was Fired Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Here’s Why Kamala Harris and Cory Booker Can’t Break Through Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren say they support Reparations for black Americans affected by slavery Black People Politics 33
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Kamala Harris, black folks aren't going to fall for the banana in the tailpipe! Black People Politics 4
skuderjaymes Black People : California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris Inaugural Remarks Black People Open Forum 3
G Health and Wellness : COVID-19 Parties To Catch Disease and Get Money Black Health and Wellness 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Today – August 22 – is the day Black women’s wages finally catch up Black Women 0
R Black Poetry : Catch a sight and dispatch the right verse tonight thirst for Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People : police-catch-pigeon-carrying-nearly-200-ecstasy-pills.... Black People Open Forum 0
U Black Money Business Jobs : It will take 228 years for the average Black family to catch up to the wealth of the average white Black Money Business Jobs 37
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Big Bang blows Atheism Sky High: Even Science May Eventually Catch Up to God’s Word Science and Technology 2
Destee Black People : The Ban Thread for Those I Didn't Catch Violating The Rules Black People Open Forum 36
chuck The Front Porch : We're Usually Playing 'Catch Up'-! The Front Porch 0
thatgirl74 Black Poetry : Catch Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Ankhur Black People : 700 bases in Afghanistan to catch 100 Al Qeada? Black People Open Forum 0
King Tubbs Black People : Journalist tries to catch brotha out....AND FAILS!!! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : With rap dispatch flames and catch dames with love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
kemetkind Black Sports : Anyone catch Baldomir v Gatti? Black Sports 10
Destee Black People : Dateline - To Catch A Predator Black People Open Forum 13
S Black Relationships : Which man is the better catch? Black Relationships 15
1 Black Entertainment : Did any of you catch The Source Awards last night? Black Entertainment 11
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : CATCH ME !!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 47
S Black Poetry : Catch My Drift Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Catch me if ya can… Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
H Black Poetry : always a catch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
H Quiet Poetry Lounge : the catch i never caught Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
S Black Poetry : to catch a butterfly Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
HODEE Black People : Trump's call for slice of TikTok deal draws fire .... Getting the Content for Microsoft Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul Black People : Rep. Hakeem Jeffries Argument For Impeachment Was Fire Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Decade of Fire Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Meet Kelvin Cochran, he was fired from his job as fire chief of Atlanta for expressing his faith Black People Open Forum 5
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Flirtin With Fire ( Blowin It Up !!) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Burning Fire Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth Wind and Fire - Zanzibar Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Chaka Khan - Through the Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Liberty Black People : Gucci’s New Ads, Featuring All African-American Models, Under Fire for Treating ‘Black Soul as Drag’ Black People Open Forum 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : chimamanda-ngozi-adichie-under-fire-for-comments-about-trans-women Black People Politics 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : leslie-jones-under-fire-for-racially-charged-joke Black People Politics 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The trinity: fire, Air, Water of Egypt AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Gold Coin Refined by Fire (Rev 3:18) AACOOLDRE 2
Writspirit Black People : Faith Under Fire: Betrayed By A Thing Called Love Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Charleston church under fire for mass shooting payouts Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Liberty Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders under fire for #HowToTalkToBlackWomen tweet Black People Politics 13
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : EARTH WIND AND FIRE LEGEND DIES Black Entertainment 19
shaka64 Black People : Earth, Wind & Fire's Maurice White -- Dead at 74 Black People Open Forum 10
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : cleveland-cavaliers-fire-coach-david-blatt Black Sports 3
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ❤ watch how fire interacts with water Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13