Black People Politics : Why Can't Kamala Catch Fire?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

How Kamala Harris was shaped by 'the People's Republic of Berkeley'

:picture:
Sen. Kamala Harris at the National Action Network convention in New York in April. (Photo: Kristin Callahan/ACE Pictures/Shutterstock)

Sen. Kamala Harris at the National Action Network convention in New York in April. (Photo: Kristin Callahan/ACE Pictures/Shutterstock)

Andrew Romano
West Coast Correspondent
Yahoo News

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Poll: Kamala Harris' support plummets after Democratic debates, Joe Biden expands lead

Five percent of the voters surveyed said they backed Harris, down from the 17% support she enjoyed in June, when Biden and Harris sparred over Biden's previous comments about segregationist senators during the first Democratic debate...

Nicholas Wu
USA TODAY

KRAZYK

Aug 7, 2019
Occupation
Retired

WHY CAN’T KAMALA CATCH FIRE?

Harris is definitely the best prosecutor of the bunch—but she and her campaign are wrestling with several messages and her polling numbers have stalled. Still, “This is a two-year race.”

One of Harris’s greatest challenges is selling the idea that she can do more than just deliver inquisitions of Trump officials. Her cool, intense cross-examinations are pretty much the opposite of what typically works in a presidential campaign, where the winners are usually the candidates who reach voters’ hearts, not their heads...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/05/why-cant-kamala-catch-fire?
BY

CHRIS SMITH

By Mason Trinca/Getty Images
I would love to see this sister get her chance regardless of anything because I think she would be better than what we do have setting in that white house our ancestors and many others built this country why can't we get our fair Shake we not asking for no hand out

KRAZYK

Aug 7, 2019
Occupation
Retired
Both of you are right on the money about Kama. She's a well known unconscionable fornicator of married men and a political slime-bag. Her mama is Hindi "One of many like their pacifist yet racist pig of a leader Mahatma Gandhi" and a well known and documented collaborator with COINTELPRO during her Jew funded education in UC Berkeley.

Kama's well earned downfall in 2020 will be her arrogance that we Blacks automatically owe her our vote like that old bag Hillary assumed in 2016.
I don't know why she's not catching fire but I do know that over the years that I've been on this planet they've been taking our vote for granted we need to make our vote count for the things that are people need I don't want to sound like I'm being racist or anything but I think we've been bludgeoned over the head long enough and for all my brothers and sisters who think this world is working for them asked all the families of all the killing of brothers and sisters that been killed by the hands of Injustice

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Here’s Why Kamala Harris and Cory Booker Can’t Break Through Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren say they support Reparations for black Americans affected by slavery Black People Politics 33
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Kamala Harris, black folks aren't going to fall for the banana in the tailpipe! Black People Politics 4
S Black People : California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris Inaugural Remarks Black People Open Forum 3
G Health and Wellness : COVID-19 Parties To Catch Disease and Get Money Black Health and Wellness 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Today – August 22 – is the day Black women’s wages finally catch up Black Women 0
R Black Poetry : Catch a sight and dispatch the right verse tonight thirst for Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People : police-catch-pigeon-carrying-nearly-200-ecstasy-pills.... Black People Open Forum 0
U Black Money Business Jobs : It will take 228 years for the average Black family to catch up to the wealth of the average white Black Money Business Jobs 37
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Big Bang blows Atheism Sky High: Even Science May Eventually Catch Up to God’s Word Science and Technology 2
Destee Black People : The Ban Thread for Those I Didn't Catch Violating The Rules Black People Open Forum 36
chuck The Front Porch : We're Usually Playing 'Catch Up'-! The Front Porch 0
thatgirl74 Black Poetry : Catch Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Ankhur Black People : 700 bases in Afghanistan to catch 100 Al Qeada? Black People Open Forum 0
King Tubbs Black People : Journalist tries to catch brotha out....AND FAILS!!! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : With rap dispatch flames and catch dames with love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
kemetkind Black Sports : Anyone catch Baldomir v Gatti? Black Sports 10
Destee Black People : Dateline - To Catch A Predator Black People Open Forum 13
S Black Relationships : Which man is the better catch? Black Relationships 15
1 Black Entertainment : Did any of you catch The Source Awards last night? Black Entertainment 11
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : CATCH ME !!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 47
S Black Poetry : Catch My Drift Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Catch me if ya can… Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
H Black Poetry : always a catch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
H Quiet Poetry Lounge : the catch i never caught Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
S Black Poetry : to catch a butterfly Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
OldSoul Black People : Rep. Hakeem Jeffries Argument For Impeachment Was Fire Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Decade of Fire Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Meet Kelvin Cochran, he was fired from his job as fire chief of Atlanta for expressing his faith Black People Open Forum 5
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Flirtin With Fire ( Blowin It Up !!) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Burning Fire Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth Wind and Fire - Zanzibar Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Chaka Khan - Through the Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Liberty Black People : Gucci’s New Ads, Featuring All African-American Models, Under Fire for Treating ‘Black Soul as Drag’ Black People Open Forum 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : chimamanda-ngozi-adichie-under-fire-for-comments-about-trans-women Black People Politics 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : leslie-jones-under-fire-for-racially-charged-joke Black People Politics 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The trinity: fire, Air, Water of Egypt AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Gold Coin Refined by Fire (Rev 3:18) AACOOLDRE 2
Writspirit Black People : Faith Under Fire: Betrayed By A Thing Called Love Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Charleston church under fire for mass shooting payouts Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Liberty Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders under fire for #HowToTalkToBlackWomen tweet Black People Politics 13
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : EARTH WIND AND FIRE LEGEND DIES Black Entertainment 19
shaka64 Black People : Earth, Wind & Fire's Maurice White -- Dead at 74 Black People Open Forum 10
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : cleveland-cavaliers-fire-coach-david-blatt Black Sports 3
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ❤ watch how fire interacts with water Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
candeesweet Black Poetry : Fallin' Fire Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : Chicago's Homan Square police complex under fire Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
n2deepthings Black People : Fire this Time my #Ferguson Film Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : Fire this Time a #Ferguson Film Black People Open Forum 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Earth, Wind, and Fire - Keep Your Head To The Sky Black Entertainment 0