Black People : why can't i hate white people if i want to?

do not equeate us with those devils

the entire "black people are just as bad" argument is bull. it is an attempt to excuse white evil by saying that blacks are just as evil so why bother?

if a man come in your house and rape you would you then fix him breakfast? no! white people need to be removed from african soil.
black people will make it on our own, thank you.

it makes me feel good inside.....:terrific:

the context of this thread is not getting rid of white people. the context of this thread is whether or not i can hate them without having a bunch of black people beat me up for it.

and sex feels good.... BUT

I refrain because aids kills....

just an analogy....

hate whitey, do for self......

Zulile said:
.. is that (hate of honkeys) constructive.. long term.. for the betterment of the Black Nation?
yes, it causes us to move away from white influence and forces us to think for ourselves.
hatred of white people is good because it promotes black self sufficiency.
let us break the co dependency on white people. let us do for self.

Zulile said:
hmmm.. what would your reaction be to an Indian.. or a Chinese joining destee discussions.. are they welcome?
the sign on the door says black......

Miss Lady said:
and sex feels good.... BUT I refrain because aids kills....just an analogy....
how negative! if people got aids every time they had sex there wouldn't be anybody left on the planet

Correct, Ionly - it's white folk who introduced this cancer... but, with the stockholm syndrome in mind (and very much in effect) what is the absence of white folk going to achieve? Will racism die? or will the "white" in "white supremacy" simply be replaced with Black, Brown, Yellow?

I am sincerely curious to hear more thoughts on it .

Ok. As you can see by the way some folks jump to bwaanas defense in here. If we got our own After we got rid of ALL Whites our first Major Industry would be the "Killing machine". We have so many of our people that would either have to be banished to go live with "them" or put to sleep. Call it what you like. it will be unpleasant but :10500::10500: If you like then so much we will send you to them. Either by way of the Boneyard or ship you off to wherever their good freinds are. If you have STOCKHOLM SYNDROME we will "cure" you. I would try to make it as pleasant as possible. But you gotta go! If you are rapin, child molesting or these other traits that we seem to be inheriting from "them" GONE! They will for the first time ever be judged by their peers. Leaving many of these around will prevent our people from getting ahead in the process. lets take my family... There are 8 to 10 that I know will be an asset. the rest you can throw in the moat with the alligators. Provided you want to sicken the gators with their foul aura. In short, If you love the White man so much then your a** would meet him as worm food. Now, then and only then could we go about trying to reestablish our greatness. live within our repect and trust of one another. AFRIKANS marrying AFRIKANS etc.. Oh BTW If you are married to one you got 2 choices Go with "them" or face the firing squad!

After we have gotten things a little straight we will address these other issues.Such as the brown man etc.. these issues will be much more easily dealt with once the Non Homan Whites are gone. (and their lapdogs too) However, first and foremost is THE WHITE MAN MUST GO!! Period. Now, I am NOT going to debate my position and I truly dont care who likes it or not. Come up with an alternative then!

i would not apply the necklace to anyone but i would do a lot of retraining and re edumacation.
i don't think we need them. i don't think there is any job that a white person is doing that a black person cannot do.
we just need the same education that they reserve for themselves.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back