Black People : why can't i hate white people if i want to?

Excuse me. however IMHO If you are a Big thinker amd can multi task like I can (and I am sure that my brother James can) You can do both. I do more things to help afrikans than the average person does things and yes I would get rid of each and every last one of "them" I seek not to coexist. I could care less whether any of them woke up in the morning. See, thats one of our problems. We take the well being of a people that have caused nothing but chaos in our AFRIKAN world like it is out social obligation! Like I have said before it is "STOCKHOLM SYNDROME"

Interesting you mention the stockholm syndrome.. I was chatting to the guy chopping my fro this morning about just that. We were discussing the history of Zimbabwe.. when Mugabe kicked out the white farmers, versus South Africa which let the farmers remain (and retain the $$) and the pro's and cons of both situations.

he claimed that no matter HOW the white guys leave, the Black replacements would be no better.. as those awarded the land automatically try to imitate the white owner.. wanting the cheap labour and reaping the awards.. and the mind set of following the white capitalist nature runs too deep, automatically shifting racism to tribalism.. that is, oppressing someone else for personal gain.

So.. if we woke up tomorrow and all the white folk had vanished.. after the immediate celebration/chaos.. would anything really be different? Or will we automatically try to fill the shoes the white man left behind?

Interesting you mention the stockholm syndrome.. I was chatting to the guy chopping my fro this morning about just that. We were discussing the history of Zimbabwe.. when Mugabe kicked out the white farmers, versus South Africa which let the farmers remain (and retain the $$) and the pro's and cons of both situations.

he claimed that no matter HOW the white guys leave, the Black replacements would be no better.. as those awarded the land automatically try to imitate the white owner.. wanting the cheap labour and reaping the awards.. and the mind set of following the white capitalist nature runs too deep, automatically shifting racism to tribalism.. that is, oppressing someone else for personal gain.

So.. if we woke up tomorrow and all the white folk had vanished.. after the immediate celebration/chaos.. would anything really be different? Or will we automatically try to fill the shoes the white man left behind?

My dear sister, Pres Mugabe was thwarted by his own plantion thinking lackeys and the world community with its sanctions etc.. However, he truly had NO CHOICE. Does he let the INVADERS keep 80% of the land, wealth and power? however, the game is not done As in South AFRIKA, you cannot rebuild and retool in a matter of 5 or 10 years what had taken 200 to tear down. However, I will say this.... I would rather my people struggle from the ground up then be under apartheid rule even when it is so called over. Part of thinking BIG is thinking past next week or our noses! Sadly, There are not enough that choose to exercise this GIFT! Zulile, Our people lived for thousands of years in harmony with nature and without the cave dwellers! Are we not those people? I know I am!

i recently made some rude remarks about white people in general and was promptly beaten about the head and shoulders by some of the sisters here.
i was called a hater.

i'm confused.

after all they have done and continue to do on a daily basis i cannot say anything about them? why is that, really?
what is your definition of hate? why can't i have some?

i'm not asking anybody to join me in my hate, but why am i attacked?
if you don't want to hate white people that is fine with me but why are people jumping me for what i believe?

i'm confused.

I recall an old adage from the days 'the hate created by hate', when I use that as a starting place I understand exactly why you feel as you do. But I also recognize that hatred has a physiological component, and I for one would like you to be around much longer Brother 'J', You sir are quite interesting. You seem like the type of brother I would love to share a brew with. Such hate is like a cancer. So try (as I do) to balance the distaste and loathing with kinder, gentler things, Just a suggestion. That said I think many of us would agree, hate is an easy emotion when we look at the hatred we have been subjected to under white supremacist/racism, just try to find balance brother.

T.S.C
Peace

My dear sister, Pres Mugabe was thwarted by his own plantion thinking lackeys and the world community with its sanctions etc.. However, he truly had NO CHOICE. Does he let the INVADERS keep 80% of the land, wealth and power? however, the game is not done As in South AFRIKA, you cannot rebuild and retool in a matter of 5 or 10 years what had taken 200 to tear down. However, I will say this.... I would rather my people struggle from the ground up then be under apartheid rule even when it is so called over. Part of thinking BIG is thinking past next week or our noses! Sadly, There are not enough that choose to exercise this GIFT! Zulile, Our people lived for thousands of years in harmony with nature and without the cave dwellers! Are we not those people? I know I am!

i hear you here, Ionlyspeaktruth. I just provided the SA vs Zimbabwe part as background info ;) Of course the effects of apartheid.. racism.. cannot be healed in a single blow. Several generations of focussed folk is required.

I'm asking, does the presence of white people hinder this development, or is it our own stockholm syndrome mindset. I mean, it is one thing to wish the white folks gone.. and another to know what to do when that happens. Are we ready? Or are we going to flounder... because we think white is right? what is wishing white folk gone actually achieving?

i hear you here, Ionlyspeaktruth. I just provided the SA vs Zimbabwe part as background info ;) Of course the effects of apartheid.. racism.. cannot be healed in a single blow. Several generations of focussed folk is required.

I'm asking, does the presence of white people hinder this development, or is it our own stockholm syndrome mindset. I mean, it is one thing to wish the white folks gone.. and another to know what to do when that happens. Are we ready? Or are we going to flounder... because we think white is right? what is wishing white folk gone actually achieving?

You are gonna get me in trouble here. No, I am gonna give my standard version. Of course we are ready, have been ready and will be ready. Z, I am not ready to do the electrical work i did in here this morning. I had NEVER done it before. but I got ready and did it. Why? Well, For the same reason we as a people will be ready... ORIGINAL, Creative, OVERSTANDING... Zulile, what many of us dont get is this. We ARE superior to WHITES! I know that is not gonna sit well with some but it is true. We just need to get back to our NATURAL state. That DEMON disrupted things for us. His going is a no brainer. That would be like a woman allowing her rapist to not only stay but treat him like a husband. Sister remember when I told you that the white author said that the "MAJOR inventions by Europeans could be COUNTED ON ONE HAND!" Well , who invented everything else? I want our people to know that we are capable of being what the Most high AFRIKAN wants us to be>>>>>>>>>>> KINGS and QUEENS on the throne.

P.S. the OTHER truth might get me banned:lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back