Black People : why can't i hate white people if i want to?

i recently made some rude remarks about white people in general and was promptly beaten about the head and shoulders by some of the sisters here.
i was called a hater.

i'm confused.

after all they have done and continue to do on a daily basis i cannot say anything about them? why is that, really?
what is your definition of hate? why can't i have some?

i'm not asking anybody to join me in my hate, but why am i attacked?
if you don't want to hate white people that is fine with me but why are people jumping me for what i believe?

i'm confused.

Now James, I hope you understand that this means Im gonna hafta denounce you when I run for president.

But seriously,

the real question for James is not how he feels about white people; but what he suggests be DONE to white people?

So James,

what should be done to white people?

Josh

Brother James:

you are loved dearly, and I know I'm honored that you love us the way that you do...

needless to say we can all agree to disagree but sometimes you are a little extreme, as I know I am as well...

but when you start talking about murder which is a tool of evil.... for no apparent reason other then just being something... like white... we ain't down with that...

I mean we all have our views, and you and I specifically disagree about hiphop music... the presidential election to name a couple.... but at the end of the day... st8 murder .....

sometimes you surprise me because your not that easy to figure out...

I mean your an artist, and you hate poets?????

sometimes I feel like your just playing around or instigating because I think "he can't be serious"......

you can hate whomever you choose..... but artists usually are very open minded.....

murder is murder .... and in your heart do ur really feel that way???

now if it came down to self defense or protecting for a cause that's different...

but murder in itself serves what purpose...

like I said sometimes I'm like he's just being sarcastic .......

Miss Lady said:
murder is murder ....

is wishing death for white people, murder?

carsonh said:
drug addicts, homosexuals, transexuals, psychopaths, pedios,

you want to link me to all this just because i do not like white people?
where does this fierce loyalty and protection of white people come from?
what have they done that you love them so?

is wishing death for white people, murder?

you want to link me to all this just because i do not like white people?
where does this fierce loyalty and protection of white people come from?
what have they done that you love them so?

No, Brother James.... wishing death is not murder...

but it is a burden on your heart tho.........

why sit around wishing for death..... when through our actions we bring life?

and karma is a mug if you know what I'm sayin!

Of course you are confused.....did you read what you typed? I have said before that some people on this site I find are more interested in becoming what white people are in the world, more so than trying to get the world to a place where all people can coexist in a harmonious manner. You have asked why people are jumping on you for what you believe...that is the same exact question all people opperating outside of normative behaviour ask. These people include, but not limited to; drug addicts, homosexuals, transexuals, psychopaths, pedios, white supremacists, (actually all race supremacists just that whites are the only one who get teh most heat since they are actually in a position where they are advantaged over all other races of people in a system that they have created centuries ago).
I have no problems with your disgust towards whites..by all means and I wont hate on you for it it either, thats your God given right and your American constitutional right. Don't take **** from people, but hating on them doesnt help your situation at the end of the day...and therefore no advancement is made for you or your people. So mind to matter....focus on Afrikan(and general human) advancement, and less focus on the hating on whites, because its not all of them anyways.
I am for advancement, and hate has never advanced anything but hate.

so like the brother said "you do you" hate if you wanna hate.

Excuse me. however IMHO If you are a Big thinker amd can multi task like I can (and I am sure that my brother James can) You can do both. I do more things to help afrikans than the average person does things and yes I would get rid of each and every last one of "them" I seek not to coexist. I could care less whether any of them woke up in the morning. See, thats one of our problems. We take the well being of a people that have caused nothing but chaos in our AFRIKAN world like it is out social obligation! Like I have said before it is "STOCKHOLM SYNDROME"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back