Black People : why can't i hate white people if i want to?

I will not say that you said you would kill white people, but you have alluded to it more than once (so has Keita).

I understand, agree with, and actively work towards Black people getting out of the Matrix that whites have created for us. You and I just disagree on how we should go about doing it. I have observed you make inflammatory statements and posts that refer to hate. In my observation, HATE, is just as bad for the hater as it is for the hated. I think we can transend white people by being BETTER IN EVERY REGARD. We give that up if we give in to the anger and frustration and start to hate people simply for the color of their skin instead of judging them individually. We then become like the whites in that we let our fear, ignorance, and emotions control how we deal with human beings. If we do not work towards being BETTER than them, then we are doomed to be just like them...if not worse.

If you consider my questioning the logic and/or facts of a statement or debate as bashing black people then you and I will continue to be at odds; because without critical thought and open hearts we can never get to where we desire to be... FREEDOM AND PEACE.

What is your DEFINITION of "HATE":?:

and...WHY is everyone staying away from that question:?:

M.E.

:hearts2:

isolota

Rubbish! No it does not make him racist. It might make him prejudiced, and God knows we have centuries of justification for that. The idea of equating the feelings of a descendant of enslaved Africans with the attitude and mindset that went into and defined that enslavement is palpably indefensible.

We are where we are at because of romantic attachments to belief systems that suggests that a great place awaits us for bearing up without occasionally surrendering to our humanity, our human fragility, to our natural human predisposition to nurture reciprocal emotions from time to time. And what is always strange in all of this, is that those among us who place us constantly on guilt trips for our human-ness never feel impelled to take that message where it might do the most good. In the belly of the beast. Just like there were mind watchers to guard against the negro thinking about freedom back in the day, there seem to be replicas today eager to pounce on and denounce him as the equivalent of the oppressor. And you guys wonder why everyone else seem to be doing well while we are still catching hell.

There is a rule that was said to be associated with the training of slaves that has contextual utility in this discussion. It was said that the slave was trained to believe that he was inferior to the lowest of white men. The he must always enter a building thru the back door, and never thru the front door. It was also said that the test of the efficiency of such training reside in the situation of the slave coming to a house with no back doors, and intuitively carving one out so that he could enter the structure in the appropriate fashion. The manner in which many of us process information is analogous with carving out backdoors for our entry into the establishment's structure in the right fashion.

If hatred is a sickness that threatens the health and well being of the human family it would sem to me that healers should focus their attention to the center where it is most concentrated. But I have been to Stormfront and did not find them there. Maybe it is just because we are so easy to beat up on.

I read over this post and couldn't believe the stuff I was reading. I was sorely disappointed, and I'm not talking about what Jame had to say either. The corruption of the black mind by years of white opression is truly a sorrowful thing to witness. Anyways, as to your reply, well said!

Sorry

What is your DEFINITION of "HATE":?:

and...WHY is everyone staying away from that question:?:

M.E.

:hearts2:

Forgive me for not reading all of the posts, but before now that question had not been proposed directly to me...I was not avoiding it.

Hate..the dictionary definition...1 a: intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury b: extreme dislike or antipathy : loathing.

Hate..my personal definition... a distraction that requires energy that could otherwise be used for constructive purposes.

Don't get me wrong...I HATE actions, stupidity, poor logic, apathy, and evil among other things. But I choose not to HATE humans because of the color of their skin, religion, creed, nationality, etc. because it is ignorant and useless to the cause of the unification, freedom, and peace for my people.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back