Black People : why can't i hate white people if i want to?

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
i recently made some rude remarks about white people in general and was promptly beaten about the head and shoulders by some of the sisters here.
i was called a hater.

i'm confused.

after all they have done and continue to do on a daily basis i cannot say anything about them? why is that, really?
what is your definition of hate? why can't i have some?

i'm not asking anybody to join me in my hate, but why am i attacked?
if you don't want to hate white people that is fine with me but why are people jumping me for what i believe?

i'm confused.

jamesfrmphilly said:
what is your definition of hate?

Greetings James from my hometown!

I use the K.I.S.S. method....Keep It Simple Sweety in my definition of "hate"

Simply put for me...."Hate"= REJECTION
conversly, "Love" = ACCEPTANCE

Therefore.... I HATE european thought and behavioral practices
I REJECT the ideological beliefs shystem which supports acts of INJUSTICE against people they have deemed "non-white"
I REJECT behaving as they do

I ACCEPT people of Afreekan Descent and the ideological beliefs and practices of what I determine, based on the information I have, my Ancestry of Afreekan Descendents.

Thank you for the question

oh yes...the only ENERGY I expend in my "hatred" is the energy towards the REJECTION of thinking and behaving in a way which HARMS MY PEOPLE....AFREEKAN DESCENDENTS!

M.E.
:hearts2:

i recently made some rude remarks about white people in general and was promptly beaten about the head and shoulders by some of the sisters here.
i was called a hater.

i'm confused.

after all they have done and continue to do on a daily basis i cannot say anything about them? why is that, really?
what is your definition of hate? why can't i have some?

if you don't want to hate white people that is fine with me but why are people jumping me for what i believe?

i'm confused.

I not only wholeheartedly support your/mine/our right to do so, I encourage it. I too have tried to figure out why some here will try and throw me under the bus and tear at you while this you know what is given treatment as FAMILY! As he reaks his white supremist teachings, James let me also say this, No matter what, 1 of you is worth 1,000,000 of them on your worst day! Some of our people have been so used to lickin massas boots that when he does not have them in front of their face, they get mad! It is a disgrace! We are their brothers, not HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It hurts me inside and i just dont get it!

Those are your rights to feel how ever you choose and you shouldn't be attacked
that's wrong we been under attack for years and now that we as people can strike back
don't make you wrong , every human being has it's rights and feeling and holds if
it's called hate or anger or a simple gruge there are many black folks in a rage toward
whites .

Brother James do you and be you !

i'm confused.

Of course you are confused.....did you read what you typed? I have said before that some people on this site I find are more interested in becoming what white people are in the world, more so than trying to get the world to a place where all people can coexist in a harmonious manner. You have asked why people are jumping on you for what you believe...that is the same exact question all people opperating outside of normative behaviour ask. These people include, but not limited to; drug addicts, homosexuals, transexuals, psychopaths, pedios, white supremacists, (actually all race supremacists just that whites are the only one who get teh most heat since they are actually in a position where they are advantaged over all other races of people in a system that they have created centuries ago).
I have no problems with your disgust towards whites..by all means and I wont hate on you for it it either, thats your God given right and your American constitutional right. Don't take **** from people, but hating on them doesnt help your situation at the end of the day...and therefore no advancement is made for you or your people. So mind to matter....focus on Afrikan(and general human) advancement, and less focus on the hating on whites, because its not all of them anyways.
I am for advancement, and hate has never advanced anything but hate.

so like the brother said "you do you" hate if you wanna hate.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back