Black People : Why can't I be a Black Geek?

***tags: helpdesk, help, desk, geeks2theRescue!***

geeks are helpful people:

while trying to address your issue, they'll do their best to talk to/with you rather than down to you. they will do their best to demystify these "comm-pewter thingies".
scientists get all smarmy about how much they know and tend more to dump info on one and "suggest" that one will understand what is said when one has the requisite knowledge.

You know what that is don't you? Don't make me say it.
It has everything to do with White supremacy, anti-intellectualism,
fear-mongering, insecurity and our future as a people.

want some cheese with that whine?

divide and conquer accomplished.. that's exactly how
it works.. theirs no great white person pulling the strings.. just self-
interested folks going about their self-interest.. The whole image of the
"Geek" is a white-supremacist construct designed to keep black folks out of
technology.. out of science..
right; no white folks up in here saying anything: any "divide and conquer" that you are perceiving is internal ... to your own mind .... such as it is ... ("great"??? they really got you spooked, don't they? poor widdle you.)

why all you people gotta allatime bring up white folks into any discussion that goes on around here? are you so stuck on them that you gotta tout this "white supreme[luna]cy" idiocy every time something is said? as long as all y'all keep whining about that crap, instead of just moving on and doing a danged thang, you are gonna stay locked up under it. be someplace! (now let me go on and read the rest of this to see what other silliness you whined about ....)

you'll see how
effective the white supremacist social construct of "the Geek" has been..
[and you gotta capitalize it as per their instruction? so what if it is the beginning of a sentence - it don't deserve mention, let alone capitalization!!]White supremacy is real.. and there is evidence of a real effort to keep black
folks out of Science, Technology & Law.
so, what has any effort of their's got to do with folks going ahead and doing the thang? are you suggesting that it is because i like the notion of "geek"? it's a word - it don't bother me near as much as the treason of "ethnic-american"!!

so here in the is environment that black folks
control I think we should throw off that image altogether and not
replace it.. not with a cool guy... no, with nothing. that's a
response.. change the game.. Let's get away from image and self
and get into some discussions about Science and Technology...
better: let's not sweat busting our hump to do the opposite of what you're touting that "they" have "proclaimed". do they have that much control over your mind?

i choose not to change the game. there are plenty others that are rather much more important. ... like labeling that supremelunacy idiocy the way that you did - why it's gotta be capitalized? why do those two words gotta go together? are you not familiar with the "power of words"? ... er... well, i guess you are familiar since that is the gist of your post here ... but i guess you implement it selectively??

would that be cheddar, american or gouda?

is that your picture, Younger Brother? and you only been up in here how many weeks?
You know what that is don't you? Don't make me say it.
It has everything to do with White supremacy, anti-intellectualism,
fear-mongering, insecurity and our future as a people.
you can believe that if you want to. but i grew out of that a few decades ago. (and again, you capitalized it - you give it too much power.)

besides, let some black person get that B[ull]S, that M[ore]S and/or that P[iled]H[igher and]D[eeper] and they go to doing it too. shoot, you seem to be experiencing an early onset yourself ...

mild, medium or sharp?

is that your picture, Younger Brother? and you only been up in here how many weeks?
you can believe that if you want to. but i grew out of that a few decades ago. (and again, you capitalized it - you give it too much power.)

besides, let some black person get that B[ull]S, that M[ore]S and/or that P[iled]H[igher and]D[eeper] and they go to doing it too. shoot, you seem to be experiencing an early onset yourself ...

mild, medium or sharp?

yeah.. I see what you're about.. I was thrown off by your screen name.. but
i guess sometimes you have to step in doo-doo to know its there. I done
wiped my shoes off now.. it won't happen again.

you too young to come at me like that. and you do NOT know me well enough to come with this disrespect. ain't going for it.

who done showed what, eh?

yeah.. I see what you're about.. I was thrown off by your screen name.. but
i guess sometimes you have to step in doo-doo to know its there. I done
wiped my shoes off now.. it won't happen again.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back