Black People Politics : WHY CAN’T KAMALA CATCH FIRE?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

WHY CAN’T KAMALA CATCH FIRE?

Harris is definitely the best prosecutor of the bunch—but she and her campaign are wrestling with several messages and her polling numbers have stalled. Still, “This is a two-year race.”

One of Harris’s greatest challenges is selling the idea that she can do more than just deliver inquisitions of Trump officials. Her cool, intense cross-examinations are pretty much the opposite of what typically works in a presidential campaign, where the winners are usually the candidates who reach voters’ hearts, not their heads...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/05/why-cant-kamala-catch-fire?
BY

CHRIS SMITH

By Mason Trinca/Getty Images

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Because many dont know who she is

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Because she's a phony that plays both sides of the fence for her convenience
Because many dont know who she is

Both of you are right on the money about Kama. She's a well known unconscionable fornicator of married men and a political slime-bag. Her mama is Hindi "One of many like their pacifist yet racist pig of a leader Mahatma Gandhi" and a well known and documented collaborator with COINTELPRO during her Jew funded education in UC Berkeley.

Kama's well earned downfall in 2020 will be her arrogance that we Blacks automatically owe her our vote like that old bag Hillary assumed in 2016.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

How Kamala Harris was shaped by 'the People's Republic of Berkeley'

:picture:
Sen. Kamala Harris at the National Action Network convention in New York in April. (Photo: Kristin Callahan/ACE Pictures/Shutterstock)

Sen. Kamala Harris at the National Action Network convention in New York in April. (Photo: Kristin Callahan/ACE Pictures/Shutterstock)

Andrew Romano
West Coast Correspondent
Yahoo News

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Poll: Kamala Harris' support plummets after Democratic debates, Joe Biden expands lead

Five percent of the voters surveyed said they backed Harris, down from the 17% support she enjoyed in June, when Biden and Harris sparred over Biden's previous comments about segregationist senators during the first Democratic debate...

Nicholas Wu
USA TODAY

KRAZYK

Aug 7, 2019
Occupation
Retired

WHY CAN’T KAMALA CATCH FIRE?

Harris is definitely the best prosecutor of the bunch—but she and her campaign are wrestling with several messages and her polling numbers have stalled. Still, “This is a two-year race.”

One of Harris’s greatest challenges is selling the idea that she can do more than just deliver inquisitions of Trump officials. Her cool, intense cross-examinations are pretty much the opposite of what typically works in a presidential campaign, where the winners are usually the candidates who reach voters’ hearts, not their heads...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/05/why-cant-kamala-catch-fire?
BY

CHRIS SMITH

By Mason Trinca/Getty Images
I would love to see this sister get her chance regardless of anything because I think she would be better than what we do have setting in that white house our ancestors and many others built this country why can't we get our fair Shake we not asking for no hand out

KRAZYK

Aug 7, 2019
Occupation
Retired
Both of you are right on the money about Kama. She's a well known unconscionable fornicator of married men and a political slime-bag. Her mama is Hindi "One of many like their pacifist yet racist pig of a leader Mahatma Gandhi" and a well known and documented collaborator with COINTELPRO during her Jew funded education in UC Berkeley.

Kama's well earned downfall in 2020 will be her arrogance that we Blacks automatically owe her our vote like that old bag Hillary assumed in 2016.
I don't know why she's not catching fire but I do know that over the years that I've been on this planet they've been taking our vote for granted we need to make our vote count for the things that are people need I don't want to sound like I'm being racist or anything but I think we've been bludgeoned over the head long enough and for all my brothers and sisters who think this world is working for them asked all the families of all the killing of brothers and sisters that been killed by the hands of Injustice

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: