Chief Elder Osiris : Why Bother!!!

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Why Bother!!!

By Chief Elder Osiris

Tell me, what drive a Revolutionary and what drive a Hypocrite, well the Revolutionary See things that need to be done that will cause a relief from planned and contrived oppression of a people who deserve to be Liberated so that they may be able to enjoy the Greater Good in Life they so develop, but a hypocrite, such is the lowest among intelligent Beings in the world, because they are people not to be trusted and is shackle in the caste of belief, never a desire to use their Mind to Think for self.

So why bother with people who are set in the way of ignorant intelligence and just plain raw ignorance, never with a desire to use the Mind to Think and is always quoting somebody else mind opinion about others life life that is living to be what ever is believed by such a nonthinking mind.

Have you ever notice those people among us who live their fife quoting somebody else thoughts about life in a living situation that does life no Greater Good when in the attempt to experience Justice, those are people who use the mind not to Think but to believe and to utter what others have said about a particular life happening experience that is caused by not nature events but by man made events, designed to keep certain Black people mind in a caste of ignorance intelligence and In the Cess- pool of unreasonable belief concerning the Black afrikan Life.

Why bother with people who have an uncontrollable habit of offering a rebuttal to that which is Divinely True, a Truth that require a Mind to Think and do not have a mind gone into rigamortus, regurgitating what somebody have said about a topic that require for you to use your own mind to see what you think about the same topic in question, using such a power of Divine Thought to serve as a verifier of that which is stated to be the Divine Truth concerning any given topic concerning to the life excessive of Black Afrikan People.

Why bother with Black so call Afrikan people who only can remember what somebody else believed about the Black Life situation and never can say what you Think about that same situation, as if once said should never be expound upon again, in order to advance to a higher dimension of thoughts concerning what need to be done in order to secure the Life of Black Afrikan People.

Why bother with those so call Afrikans who rather to deal with irrational emotional issue of Race when the Liberation of that same Race must be of the highest priority, as we make way to sound so pro Black while attempting to distract away from what must be the ultimate action of Black people, and that action is to secure a United States of Afrika and to reclaim Afrika to be for the Afrikans and you do that at all Divine Reasonable cost, so say the Wisdom Of Divine Reasoning, which has nothing to do with profane belief concerning the Black Afrikan Life, a Life now lived in captivity, shackle in the caste of ignorance about what is major to the lives of Black so call Afrikan people.

So do not draw your quotes of past Black leaders on me, because their thoughts have been usurped by me to become my thoughts and more because with a Divine Mind in action, it just advance the thoughts of a divine Thinking revolutionary and lift those issues that generated their thoughts to a higher Divine Dimension of Thought and it take a Divine Mind who are functioning in their Divine Spirituality and not their profane belief of utterance that is required to know and not believe what the Black Afrikan Nation must do to become Saved from the tyernery of lies and deception which now the Black life set upon such a shallow foundation.

So why bother with irrational Human Beings Belief, when the demand of requirement is for Black Afrikan People to return to the use of the Divine Being Mind thoughts, thoughts that are illuminated when in the presence of our divine Cosmic Divine First Way ancestors, a presence that will not allow the Divine Truth to take a back seat to profane Human Being belief,the mental weapon now used to distract and confuse Black Afrikan people whose life is deserving to enjoy the Greater Good in Life.

Can You Understand That, Beloved.

Be Kind To your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    [email protected]

2. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

I don't why they bother Cheif -

3. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    never been to florida

never had anyone to c there

comin thru soon

i love u 2

4. WARRIOR

WARRIOR BAMN - By Any Means Necessary PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +298

THOUGH I HOLD A VERY HIGH REGARD FOR CONSIDERATION , I GOTTA KEEP IT MOVING...

MY PATIENCE FOR IGNORANCE IS SO LIMITED , THAT IT HAS NEARLY BECOME LESS THAN A 3 STRIKES RULE......

ACCEPTING THAT SOME DO NOT AND WILL NOT FULLY GRASP THE IMPORTANCE OF BLACK UNITY......IS NOT EASY....

BUT LIKE I SAID....I GOTTA KEEP IT MOVING.....

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ANOTHER POWERFUL DELIVERY CHIEF ELDER......

WARRIOR