Black Money Business Jobs : Why Blacks aren't getting into the Lucrative Cannabis Business

Wow. You do not by any stretch of the imagination need 2 million dollars to start a dispensary. You don't need 1 million, and you don't need 500,000 dollars. You don't even need half or a quarter of that. 10 racks can open a dispensary and make you a million+ in a year. I personally know a few black men who own or have owned dispensaries, made millions, got raided and started a new business or just reopened elsewhere. Black dispensary owners in black neighborhoods have NO problems getting customers or cash. Running with the police, yea, but you really don't need to be rich to start up. At all. Not in California at least. Idk about Washington/Colorado but I imagine it can't cost that much, esp. If you started early.

Wow. You do not by any stretch of the imagination need 2 million dollars to start a dispensary. You don't need 1 million, and you don't need 500,000 dollars. You don't even need half or a quarter of that. 10 racks can open a dispensary and make you a million+ in a year. I personally know a few black men who own or have owned dispensaries, made millions, got raided and started a new business or just reopened elsewhere. Black dispensary owners in black neighborhoods have NO problems getting customers or cash. Running with the police, yea, but you really don't need to be rich to start up. At all. Not in California at least. Idk about Washington/Colorado but I imagine it can't cost that much, esp. If you started early.

And where is this i must ask?

One love
Khasm

I have no idea why more Black people aren't taking advantage of this opportunity.... But there are some jobs that seem more like a target is pointed at them than others. I think the police and all governing bodies would be SUPER focused on a Black owned marijuana dispensary more than they would target other people. Communities would rally and be more successful preventing a Black owned spot in their neighborhoods. If you ask me... it would be more trouble than it's worth

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back