brown_h0rnet

Master of All Trades... Jack of None
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 13, 2008
Nashville
freeyourmindonline.net
Occupation
Financial Anaylyst
Still Strugglin to make it by day by day?

Djehuty Maat-Ra of Dherbs.Com PREACHED about why Blacks are doomed to a lifetime of financial struggle due to Blacks' financial ignorance and lack and fear programming on the Raw Talk Radio Show. They also discussed how we can build our wealth and success consciousness and increase our financial intelligence. Djehuty also shared some of his secrets on starting and building your own successful business and "living your making" as he has developed his own successful Black enterprise.

Djehuty Brought the house down on this one.

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

:)

Peace IN!

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Why Blacks are Doomed to Financial Struggle...This is it

Still Strugglin to make it by day by day?

Djehuty Maat-Ra of Dherbs.Com PREACHED about why Blacks are doomed to a lifetime of financial struggle due to Blacks' financial ignorance and lack and fear programming on the Raw Talk Radio Show. They also discussed how we can build our wealth and success consciousness and increase our financial intelligence. Djehuty also shared some of his secrets on starting and building your own successful business and "living your making" as he has developed his own successful Black enterprise.

Djehuty Brought the house down on this one.

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

:)

Peace IN!

brown_hOrnet,

Powerful, powerful, powerful 2 hour presentation of Djehuty Maat-Ra of Dherbs.Com, on the problem we face as Blacks, relaing to wealth/money. Wealth does begin with self, in conjunction with knowledge and action before it is translated into money, bling or material resources.

This sermon or preaching, as you put it, should be required listening for the Destee.com Family. It would heal a lot of wounds. We in GroupThink have known that conquering the wealth/money challenge of generating revenue is the One Step Away From Greatness issue we face as a people, it is the final struggle.

Sister Destee is on point with her vision of promoting a Network of individuals to put on the table what we have to sell on the Internet; and to move away from the proverbial "hook up," which is so common place within the ranks of our people.

So brother, I applaud you for sharing this "Raw Talk" radio blog, and hope it receives full Site attention...Peace In my brother friend, for real!

SHO-NUFF

THANATOS!

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS B.H. THIS WAS HOT FIYAH... A MUST FOR ANYONE TRYING OR WHO WANT MORE OF THAT PAPER!

GOOD LOOKING!

Yeah D.M. This WAS Hot Fiyah! Djehuty didn't hold back. I was amped up after listening to this. This is something that should be bookmarked and listened to over and over again. I know I will be.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back