Black Relationships : Why Black Women should date NOn- Black Men?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by IntuitioninMD, Dec 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IntuitioninMD

IntuitioninMD Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    All of the reasons.. are below.

IF YOU WERE IN THE TOP 3%.. YOU WOULD WANT A...... :kiss1:

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    IntuitioninMD...with all the positive energy & love that you obviously have, it surprises me that the best of the black male community has not yet swept you off of your feet! You catch more flies with sugar than salt sweetheart!

3. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    IntuitioninMD:

When are you going to respond (come to grips with) sister NN Queen's statement to you:

Wow, I certainly respect your right to an opinion but your sense of why Black women are deemed to be strong is unfair to Black men in general and very shallow at best. The "simple" that you see is hopefully not the common belief among our people. To raise UP the Black woman while tearing down the Black man is counter-productive in my opinion. Why do this? What purpose does it serve and how is this something to be proud of? *smh* Please don't be offended but you need to get a grip on reality and broaden your perspective a bit. I think you owe an apology to Black men in general because ALL Black men are not as you describe them to be and if you can't see that now, just live long enough because the time will come when you will...hopefully.

Queenie

4. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    THAT WAS PITIFUL, HOME GIRL NEEDS TO GET A GRIP.

THAT'S MY "BIG" OPINION.

5. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    OPEN up and reconsider

Mr. Black Man - PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for expecting you to be
    something that you are not.

Expectations. Nothing wrong with placing them on anyone. One problem today with youth is we don't place any expectations on them. It stopped with the last generation we find ourselves in. This lady has me thinking. :thinking: The number one complaint from black men is their women expect too much from him. Women don't understand what a black man goes thru. The dignity destruction placed on him isn't discussed and known. What is dignity anyway? Something a value grade or number, a feeling placed on how one feels they are being accepted. Is it as false as pride? The thing that keeps one from saying they are sorry. :thinking:

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for falling in love with you
    undeserving and unconditionally.

This happens. Love should be unconditional. But this is direct conflict with the first statement to a degree. Not enough to discount the point. Mothers love is unconditional to a degree. She has hopes and dreams for her children, but real views of the things that lie ahead. This statement has a twist of quilt for the unconditional lover, because no expectations were placed in hopes that things work out. Unfortunately they don’t.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for expecting you to understand
    the complexities of accepting my love
    or the simplicities of being a REAL MAN.

This is just accepting the unconditional love. If it is given. But that would be living in an ideal world. We know that isn't the case. You have to go to work. Help around the house, do your chores, go to school, and get off your throne (fanny perpendicular to the chair) and provide.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for giving up the P^&&y
    knowing like credit that you can't afford to pay back
    in my eyes - you will always be in debt to me.

Can't be mad at the woman who provides what the man wants most. But to often the P^&&y is held ransom. You are cut off and it is used as a bargaining chip. Man will fight wars, get a job, change his ways to get that P^&&y.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for expecting you to be - not only something that you are not
    BUT SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN NEVER BE.

Coming back down to earth and realizing that a black man has obstacles is what happens here. He can't TODAY raise himself, his family to the levels needed. Desired. Deserved. Not Yet!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for believing in you
    when you do not even believe in yourself.

This is for the quitters.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for trying to take you
    to this very SPIRITUAL PLAIN.

A woman has insight a voice, and third eye men loose because we analyze things as a whole, and then are able to fragment them and see their individual elements and parts. Women don't have that ability to that degree. Those that do are great scientist and doctors. It is a part of man. That is how men can Mack that game so smooth. We can trick a woman because we can see where we are going and take her there, before she has time to catch her breath. It is an abuse of power. Wisdom and a gift we process.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for insulting you because
    of my wisdom and strength.

A black woman gets frustrated quick. A black man does also. A woman can make a man feel inadequate. She will insult him at this point.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for wanting us to be a team
    - together trying to find ways to save our BLACK RACE.

Nothing wrong with trying to do this. I'm with you IntuitioninMD... you have me :thinking:

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for not warning you enough
    the dangerous woman I can be
    if you keep on accepting my STUFF.

Nothing comes for free. That P^&&y attacks her, and makes her attack us. I recall a post I believe by Foxy she wrote that explains this clearly... A woman can take your world out one way or another. Don't underestimate a woman’s scorn. Live and learn brothers.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for feeling ashamed and embarrassed
    to have loved you.

Self guilt. He wasn't man enough like Toni Braxton said.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for acting like you have ever done anything for me
    other than TAKING OFF YOUR CLOTHES.

Here she knows that the men she encountered did all they could. Her choices were limited to around the way. Get on the bus is what I say. Visit a Museum... some brothers are five or more miles away from your home.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for trying to take you
    from mental and emotional slavery.

Only a woman can. She is one of the best underestimated inspirations known to man.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    FOR SIMPLY LOVING YOU TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND HATING YOU FOR NOT TREATING ME LIKE A LADY!

That fool lost a good thing here. You said yourself Bother Pan... someone should scoop this lady up.

--- just one more moved for my brothers -- that do not kNOW.[/QUOTE]

=================

IntuitioninMD:

When are you going to respond (come to grips with) sister NN Queen's statement to you:

Wow, I certainly respect your right to an opinion but your sense of why Black women are deemed to be strong is unfair to Black men in general and very shallow at best. The "simple" that you see is hopefully not the common belief among our people. To raise UP the Black woman while tearing down the Black man is counter-productive in my opinion. Why do this? What purpose does it serve and how is this something to be proud of? *smh* Please don't be offended but you need to get a grip on reality and broaden your perspective a bit. I think you owe an apology to Black men in general because ALL Black men are not as you describe them to be and if you can't see that now, just live long enough because the time will come when you will...hopefully.

Queenie

Today 01:41 AM
    panafrica

IntuitioninMD...with all the positive energy & love that you obviously have, it surprises me that the best of the black male community has not yet swept you off of your feet! You catch more flies with sugar than salt sweetheart!

Pan

Much respect to you brother. I'm not saying you are not making some points here. But I disagree with what you state here. I don't see any problem with the truth in her vision.

Queen

I'm not saying you aren’t taking the positive aspects of black men out of perspective either. But I find IntuitioninMD has some valid insights going her way.

I value both of your opinions. I know we all have the best interest of each other at hand here. But the expressions made in this post are again on point. Leading to some real issue points that need to be viewed with an open mind. I don't know how old IntuitioninMD is but she has a grip on something true.

To raise UP the Black woman while tearing down the Black man is counter-productive in my opinion. Not in this post, but in another she was hard on the brothers. It didn't phase me one bit. I'm secure in who I am. What I represent and believe and know. I believe it was my post about brothers showing charm towards woman of another race, and not to the sisters.

Would it be wrong if I held up women only and put down the men? I have some things that I believe black men need to come to grips with. That truth is in her post here. Black men need smacking. Not anyone here. But in general. Her expressions aren't centered on anyone here. She is expressing her knowledge, belief what she knows to be true. Her approach is a around about way of doing so. But still I see her point. Please take another look at her genius.

===========

Mr. Black Man - PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for expecting you to be
    something that you are not.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for falling in love with you
    undeserving and unconditionally.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for expecting you to understand
    the complexities of accepting my love
    or the simplicities of being a REAL MAN.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for giving up the P^&&y
    knowing like credit that you can't afford to pay back
    in my eyes - you will always be in debt to me.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for expecting you to be - not only something that you are not
    BUT SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN NEVER BE.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for believing in you
    when you do not even believe in yourself.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for trying to take you
    to this very SPIRITUAL PLAIN.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for insulting you because
    of my wisdom and strength.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for wanting us to be a team
    - together trying to find ways to save our BLACK RACE.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for not warning you enough
    the dangerous woman I can be
    if you keep on accepting my STUFF.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for feeling ashamed and embarrassed
    to have loved you.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for acting like you have ever done anything for me
    other than TAKING OFF YOUR CLOTHES.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    for trying to take you
    from mental and emotional slavery.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
    FOR SIMPLY LOVING YOU TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND HATING YOU FOR NOT TREATING ME LIKE A LADY!

--- just one more moved for my brothers -- that do not kNOW.[/QUOTE]

6. yaphet al-wynn

yaphet al-wynn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    To you intuitionmd-Forgive me for expecting you to be A lady-not a Black lady, white lady, Asian lady etc. But being a lady....period!!!!

7. IntuitioninMD

Ratings:
    +7
    flies.. ??

are not what I want!.. Unfortunately the added element to me is a very high income, net worth, assets, home, etc.. oh yeah.. a business. I cannot date men that make less. I believe that person on my level is out there - just for me. Thanks for the compliment. :)

8. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    TRY "GOLD DIGGERS.COM, MAYBE YOU'LL FIND WHAT YOU WANT THERE.

9. yaphet al-wynn

yaphet al-wynn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Please commiserate with Condi-approaching 50 and no offer from any man-including white man. No man is on her level. She has been fantasizing that Bush is her husband.

10. IntuitioninMD

Ratings:
    +7
    most likely I have

more money than you... my net worth is higher than alot of my brothers.... I will end up with a man.. that is worth more than myself.... I will not take care of a man. Respect that... !!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.