Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black So Call Afrikans Choose To Misrepresent God ?

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Why Black So Call Afrikans Choose To Misrepresent God ? :idea:

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

It got to be because of our Human being Up bringing that we show so much arrogance in the presence of our Ignorance, over wrapped with such a vain ego that we choose to misrepresent God, based on our Belief rather than use the freedom of Thought.

Tell me beloved, what kind of a Being, claiming to be intelligent that would send out a request To God that It Bless everybody ?

Let us suppose that God was in the Blessing Business, which It is not, but let us suppose that IT IS, would it be respectful to God to petition God to Bless the Liar, Thief, Robbers, Evil participants in the action of killing in all fashion unjustly, the pedophile, rapist, the actor in perversion, those that constantly connive and plot to harm the innocence and the list of evil goes on and on and is it our desire of God that such a Spirit be Blessed by God in a rewarding action instead of a preventive action ?

Beloved, by being a victim of this devilish Religion of all sorts, such have Black folks so mental destitute to the extent we are unable to reason rationally about the ways and action of the world today, a world now dominated by the religious belief of our oppressors, Caucasians, Jews, Arabs, Proper.

Only a foolish Being will ask God to Bless the enemies that are causing the Death and suffering of the person standing before God asking for such a irrational gift, a gift being in favor of not just the person enemy but God enemy as well, because all evil participants are enemies of the Divine Power, a power that measure out no retribution to ITS deceivers, but by God powerful Action, the action of the evil participant end up suffering the consequence from the action being perpetrated by the evil participant, even when the victim is to weak minded to participate in the protection of the Self, yet in the course of the Evil participants action, which is an action of self destruction, the victim is destroyed as well, because of the victim unwillingness to protect Self, which is a violation of the Universal Law of self-protection and all of this action have nothing to do with God interfering in such evil action or the victim inaction, thus that is where Freedom, Will, and Choice come to play, which prevent us from being able of accusing God of having favor in such Human Being Action, an action that is below the Divine Action of God.

May God Bless Us All, is a foolish and ignorant request in prayer or other wise, made to God and about God, first of all God hears Not and Talk Not, It is a Force of power that is without the emotions of a Human Being and IT Sense not.

All of God Action is grounded in the action that produce Order, Balance and Harmony, no greater example of God in Action than to observe the action of the Universe, that which is in the form of the Stars and Planets, only conflict is found on the Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Dimensional Level gods of the Universe, a level where the Human Being dwell, those that brought Evil to the action of Beings, calling themselves Human, they being Full of Religious Blasphemy about God, as the Liar cry out to a God not known to the Liars, asking in the form of a desire for God to Bless Everybody, such a desire, coming from those that make such a feeling be known, only show how pitiful and sad the ways of Life of the Black Woman and Man has become, knowing not the Holiness and Godliness of the Perfect Night, the only Force of Space that is Space and is Eternal and Infinite in ITS ( GOD ) powerful Action.

The True Black Spiritualist, petition not, the God of Eternity and Infinity, because it is the Godly Force that is all powerful, All Knowing and Is Every Where there is to Be and Not be, so all supplication from and by the Black Spiritualist, goes inward to the gods, our Ancient Cosmic Ebonite Divine so call Afrikan Ancestors and we most certainly will not Disrespect our godly Divine Ancestors by asking them to Bless everybody, anything and all things.

The enemy of Good deserve not Blessing from Good, the saying remain strong and True today as it did yesterday and the day before, traveling back into Infinity, You Black Woman and Man, You Reap What You Sow and the Blessing of Peace, Joy, Order, Balance and Harmony is not extended to the action of Unjust War, Pain and Suffering, Disorder, Iniquity, and evil conflict.

those liars that have caused our life inconvenience, they are those claiming to be the son of God, Jesus, the saying of the devil himself and the Afrikan defend such a lie at the Afrikan life inconvenience and there stand the pitiful Afrikan., they that rather cut off their nose to spite their face, in defense of a lie over the Truth and Reality facing the life of the Afrikan, what a pity with a lack of Afrikan shame, as we partition God to Bless Evil, injustice along with Justice.

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!! !-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    Osiris
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
    Divinity!!!- Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    Not!!!-osiris
    >
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    Garvey.
    >
    > Hoteph
    Osiris
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
    [email protected]

2. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

Interesting...Chief Elder Osiris....i live by this quote 'if anyone hurts an innocent being (man or beast) the evil will fall back on that fool like dust thrown up against the wind' it is the universal law of karma....that being been said; i am not a big fan of saddam hussein, according to the law of karma, he deserved to die...however the manner in which he was killed really bothered me...and i prayed for his soul and ask the universe to forgive him; do you think this was foolish on my part?

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved, never is a good deed foolish, just be knowledgable of why you do such deeds.

Here IsLoving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief elder