Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black People Suffer Today

Chief Elder Osiris

Jan 3, 2002
The Greatest Danger That Black People Suffer today Is Misinterpreting The Divine Being ( Black ) Story

By Chief Elder Osiris

There is no shortage of Profane Vanity, Ego problem, problem of Envy and Jealousy among Black People, those principles of Life, destroys the Divinity of Spirit in Black People and allow us to get and remain bogged down in insignificant matters that has nothing to do with informing Black People of how to get the Spirit of Black People to rise to the level it will be efficient in acknowledging and acting in the best interest of the Body Life Living condition of Black People.

So tell me beloved, is it not a fact that we do not know who in the Hell we are as a People, based upon how we have come to define and describe ourselves today, using Lucifer method of classifying ourselves today.

We today choose to refer to ourselves as everything that Lucifer has so identified us to be, but we are reluctant to refer to ourselves as we should desire to be, which is, as the Entity that formed us and has presented us to be, which is as the Infinite Spatial Universe, which is Divine in its existence, having no color but is a Florescence colorless shade, which is of a Gravity of Electromagnetic Field of Existence, that is beyond measure or describing in an adjective determination.

Yet it is the Fact of Empirical Reasoning which reveal that The Divine Essence Is The Embodiment and Sum Total of the Infinite Universe, out of which, Everything that is something, emanate out of and do come from the Divine Essence.

So tell me, who are you people who do not seem to know who we really are, as we in our effort to find our place on this planet, we end up assigning to ourselves an artificial misinterpret identity, when in fact we have been made not to know ourselves as a United genetic People, refusing to do the First Thing First that will have us to be qualified to Know ourselves, a people with a Genetic Phenotype that verify who we are and yet, because it is not what White Folks say we are as a people, we end up not feeling comfortable in acknowledging who we are today.

In order to be able to understand who we are and what happen to cause us to be in our present condition on this planet, we must come to know and understand the dynamic effect Time plays in bringing Enlightenment to that we have been made to forget and to become ignorant of, in our regard.

We will never be able to know and understand ourselves, not until we learn the value in knowing the approach we must take in learning about what happen to us on this planet and we do that by giving honor and respect to the Divinity of Time, by starting at the point of Time where we are Now and proceed to go back in Time in sequence, because you can not come to deal intelligently with finding out who we are and who we are not and why we are as we are today in this World that is controlled by people that is the Direct opposite to you as a people, you having a different and unique phenotype from those other people.

So we do ourselves an injustice by labeling ourselves as if we are a location on a map or give ourselves a description of a geographical resident in a particular place on this Planet, such an act does not indicate who we are as an abthophormorphous Being upon this planet.

So tell me, what is described to be the difference between people in Afrika, living in the Congo and people living in Uganda, or people living in the Sudan and people living in Ethiopia, describe to me those people and reveal to me the Genetic Phenotype difference of those people, are they not of the same Genetic Root ?

By me living in America, does that describe who I am as a Being, or does that describe where I am located as a Being on this Planet, but does not describe the type of Being I am, nor does it identify my traits as a Being.

So tell me beloved, what is more Important, acting in such a way that will solve the problem that have our Body Life Living as we do today or talking about what happen that got our Body Life Living in this condition we live in today?

What is the most important dispensation of Time we should be researching concerning our lives that will give an accurate indication of who you are and what happen to cause our Body Life Living condition to be as it is today on this Planet?

Was it not the First Window of Time that has the Video Tape that will describe accurately who we Really Are and from that First Window we will be able to learn accurately what happen to us in the proceeding Time of our regression from being the quality of people that we started out to be when we first arrived upon this planet, and is it a fact that we did not come to this planet as Afrikans, Moors, Black, Negro,Somalians, South Afrikans Kenyans, Etc; but that we came being a Divine Genetic Phenotype that revealed us to be as the Divine Infinite Spatial Universe in its Divine Colorless inert state of Existence.

Therefore, is it not more appropriate to refer to ourselves as being the people Liken to that which is of the Colorless Divine Spatial Universe, out from which we did come to this Solar Orb with our Final destination being the Planet now call Earth, but was not the label assigned to it by our Ancient Divine First Way Ancestors?

So what happen to us in the various Windows of Dispensation of Time, is what verify our present condition in the Window of Dispensation of Time we Now find our Body Life living in today and the most important information needed by us today, is the information that is going to enlighten us in how to Free our Mind Method of Thinking from the Method we now are using that is keeping us ignorant from knowing ourselves and to be Divine Beings, we who have become Human Beings.

So here we are, delving in the different aspect of our past, misinterpreting what is told to be a part of our story and the History of Lucifer, which only breed a Multiplicity of opinions and misinterpretations with an ignorant intelligence that give a false indication about the body Life of the Divine Being, which now is referred to as Black People turn Human.

Beloved, First Seek You Your Freedom and all else pertaining to you, will come as an Enlightenment to you about yourselves.

Can You understand That, Beloved?

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
fwiamsrm.com
myspace.com/osirisakkebala
The Pan Afrikan Inter'National Movement
copyright@yahoo.com

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
I couldn't agree more , thank you for the wake up and as i seek within me i found the true me
that help me see what was hidden within.
Now i feel better on a freedom path

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : yeah black history is a whack mystery and my back still blistery from being whip lashed , ready to grip some cash and run to the underground railroad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : JUDAS AND THE BLACK MESSIAH Black Entertainment 28
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 'African Gene Theory' Is a Myth, and It's Harming Black Men's Heart Health Black Health and Wellness 0
Fine1952 Black Money Business Jobs : Black On The Bottom Policies - Tariq Rasheed Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Barack Obama opens up about the difficulty of 'being a functioning Black person in America' in surprise appearance Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Feeling politically powerless, black Christians find more comfort in black church: study Christian Study Group 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Women Aren't Saving America For You. They're Protecting Themselves Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : For Black Americans, a Heritage Trip to West Africa Can Be Life-Changing Black Travel 0
Kemetstry African American History Culture : THE BLACK SPARROW African American History Culture 2
Fine1952 Black Money Business Jobs : Black Tax: The Cost of Being Black In America Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black female scientist at forefront of COVID-19 vaccine development Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Joy Reid nails the difference between white and Black people after Capitol riots Black People Politics 4
Destee Pets / Animals : Black the Rottweiler - playing with his toy Pets / Animals 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : America has an urgent need for Black doctors: 'It's hard to be what you can't imagine' Black Health and Wellness 0
One-Hundredd Black Entertainment : Jewels of Wisdom found in GTA 5's Black protagonist Franklin Clinton Black Entertainment 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Kwanzaa Is Not ‘Black Christmas’—Here’s What It Actually Is (And How We Celebrate) Black People Open Forum 2
Discerning Black People Politics : Black People: Know your REAL enemy Black People Politics 14
OldSoul Black People : "Elijah Muhammad was the greatest psychologist that Black people ever created, bar none" Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : "Elijah Muhammad was the greatest psychologist that Black people ever created, bar none" Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Parenting : The reality of Black men's love lives and marriages is very different than what's usually shown on TV – I spent years actually talking to them Black Parenting 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : A Black Student's Mother Complained About 'Fences.' He Was Expelled Black Education / Schools 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK OWNED ATH;ETIC BRANDS Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black Native American descendants fight for recognition African American History Culture 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Relationships : New Book Claims the Destruction of Black Relationships Is 'America's Unrecognized Civil Rights Issue' Black Relationships 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK OWNED HAIR CARE PRODUCT LINE IN NEIMAN MARCUS Black Money Business Jobs 0
Fine1952 Black People : The Black Tax - *Black Lives Still Don't Matter* Black People Open Forum 25
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Nov 15, 2020 - Topic: Black People Dont Want No white God Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Destruction Of The Black Afrikan Woman Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 'You are my wildest dream': Sydney Barber will be first Black woman to serve as US Naval Academy brigade commander Black People Doing Positive Things 0
I_AM_HER Steals and Deals : Black woman -owned Candle Shop in Houston, TX Shopping - Steals and Deals! 0
I_AM_HER Black Women : A black woman's experience and the failed U.S. healthcare system Black Women 0
Discerning Black People Politics : Take that, you Black and Latino defectors! Black People Politics 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Louisiana man sentenced to 25 years for burning Black churches Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black People : Will The Black Divine Beings Ever Rise Again? Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : The Problem With Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Has No Knowledge Of Need Black People Open Forum 0
Discerning Black People Politics : Older Black Voters are doing their part Black People Politics 0
C Black People : There Is A Difference In Black Afrikan American And Black Afrikans In America Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : What Ever Happened to Hazel Scott? One of the most Brilliant Beautiful Black Women Ever! Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : The Problem With Black Folks Is Black Folks Black People Open Forum 1
Discerning Black People Politics : Kristen Welker made all Black women proud tonight Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Our Black Party Black People Politics 0
C Black People : There Is No Victory For Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
Don Fletcher Black Poetry : Black Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : New book reveals Malcolm X secretly met the KKK to discuss setting up a ‘separate state’ for Black Americans Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Ice Cube Helped Develop a New ‘Black Trump Platform’ and Fans Are Calling Him Out Over It Black People Politics 29
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Killer Mike's majority Black and Latino owned online bank already has 'tens of thousands' on the waiting list Black Money Business Jobs 0
C Black People : The Mind Of Black Afrikan Americans Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : BLACK PARADE- Beyonce by Jene Marie Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : JPMorgan Chase is making a $30 billion commitment to help address U.S. wealth in equality, in underserved Black and Latino Communities Black People Open Forum 2