Black People : Why Black People Shouldn't Celebrate European Holidays Dr. Khalid Muhammad

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
!!!!!TURN THIS MERCHANT SYSTEM ON ITS HEAD UNTIL THE MURDERS STOP!!!!!

BOYCOTT THIS PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE -- Stop spending your 'liquid money' that amounts to $1.1 Trillion Dollars as of 2016 ---that pads the pockets of the oppressor.

10/31 - Halloween
11/24 - Thanksgiving
12/25 - Xmas
01/01/2017 - New Year's
04/16/2017 - Easter

...or keep spending and count how many more unarmed black AmeriKKKan denizens get caught up in the turkey shoot!

(Duration: 56:01)

Jewish Businessman Calls Black People”Liquid Money”: Because We Give It All Away
Liquid Dollars.jpg

"...because We Give It All Away

by Dr. Boyce Watkins

This is a true story:

Someone I know works closely with a Jewish businessman. One day, the two had an honest conversation, in which the Jewish man asked, “Do you know what my Jewish friends call the black community?”

My friend said, “No, what do they call us?”

He replied, “We call you liquid money. The same way that water falls out of a man’s hands, money typically seeps out of a black person’s hands the same way. Your community gets money and immediately gives it all away to people who aren’t black. We see that as a huge business opportunity.”..."

http://financialjuneteenth.com/why-black-people-are-called-liquid-money-because-we-give-it-all-away/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back