Black People Politics : Why Black People Should Not Vote In The 2016 Presidential Election

the irish and the italians had a rough patch. they were never told not to vote.

The IRISH & ITALIANS are now considered to be apart of WHITE society sir. So, they didn't have to be told not to vote. Things worked out perfectly fine for them. Also, those people voluntarily came to America.

when the republicans stop being racists

If you take a closer look at policy and statistics, you will will find it to be FACT that black people are not better off with a Democratic president than with a Republican as President. This is fact. You can take a look at the wealth gap & unemployment rate as a starting point to further your research of that statement.

vote for the lessor of the two evils, which will most likely be clinton.

Black America always vote for the lesser of 2 evils when we vote for the Democrats. I'm sorry sir, but that is NOT a strategy. That is History and Routine behavior. Our people are being attacked economically, socially, and politically.

Very open to understanding other ideas and political strategies for our people come this election cycle. However, let's do what we always do will get us the same results.

Also, there shouldn't be a Black Man in America who feels comfortable voting for a Clinton after they have incarcerated your brothers, sons, and fathers. In good conscious, I can not see casting a vote for one of them ever again. Because I did vote for Bill. If that means letting Trump win...let it be.

But to vote for someone who you know is a liar and considers YOU Black Man and your sons to be a "Super Predator" that needs to be brought to "HEEL" as if you are a dog (Hillary Clinton's statement is being quoted)...NOT on This Watch!!!

Take a Look For Yourself....

Black America always vote for the lesser of 2 evils when we vote for the Democrats. I'm sorry sir, but that is NOT a strategy. That is History and Routine behavior. Our people are being attacked economically, socially, and politically.

Very open to understanding other ideas and political strategies for our people come this election cycle. However, let's do what we always do will get us the same results.

Also, there shouldn't be a Black Man in America who feels comfortable voting for a Clinton after they have incarcerated your brothers, sons, and fathers. In good conscious, I can not see casting a vote for one of them ever again. Because I did vote for Bill. If that means letting Trump win...let it be.

But to vote for someone who you know is a liar and considers YOU Black Man and your sons to be a "Super Predator" that needs to be brought to "HEEL" as if you are a dog (Hillary Clinton's statement is being quoted)...NOT on This Watch!!!

Take a Look For Yourself....

voting for the lessor of two evils is absolutely a strategy. it has worked for us for years.
can you explain to me how helping trump get elected aids black people?

voting for the lessor of two evils is absolutely a strategy. it has worked for us for years.
can you explain to me how helping trump get elected aids black people?

Can you explain to me how electing Hillary helps blacks? Because as far as I'm concerned, they both cancel each other out, which is why not voting for either of them makes the most sense. How is voting for the lesser of 2 evils a winning strategy when your statement alone acknowledges that Trump and Hillary are both evil.

Did the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, Jim Crow Segregation, and constant attacks on people by the police happen to any other group besides us? At what point do we not become so predictable. What do you see the solution as being?

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the history of native Americans, Hispanics and Jews in this country, just to name a few. With the exception of the Jews, the others didn't do too well either. In fact, they did worse. The difference is the Jews played the money game. So, push to not vote is based on a false concept and has no tract of success. Whereas the Jewish model does. You need to do more research instead of giving unfounded opinions

12924505_1274052275945309_2303692776831597411_n.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back