Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black People Have A Want for Jesus To Be Real

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Why Black People Have A Want for Jesus To Be Real

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, first allow me to say up front and personal, the character Jesus as presented by white people and colored to be Black by Black people, is not real, he is the imagination of white people and is a Lie and a Lie is a Lie no matter what color we decide to paint it and I am talking about the Jesus so described and made to be animated to the world.

Here is another weak and none thinking statement we Black Folks love to make in defending a Lie we have no proof to show it to be True, so when dealing with Divine Truth, assumption is no basis for Truth, Black Folks love to cling tothe false notion that there are many Truths, and what may be True to one may not be True to another one, and the idiocy of such a notion, multiply itself among the Jesus believers.

There are some Black people that hold up other Black Afrikan Jesus believers, whom we hold up to high esteem in term of intelligence and have made the claim that Jesus as been presented to the world is Black, which imply that white people came on the world scene of religion and stole Black folks Jesus, and created him to be white, and took control of the Mind of the world and caused the world to adopt the white Jesus over the Black Jesus, again I say to you beloved, There is only The Truth, and The Reality about all of this you are looking at and is unable to See.

We look at a Lie and fantasize about the realness of it, but Truth is required To be Seen and Known, and Reality is required to be Known, and Truthful Knowledge can in fact be proved to be True, so there is no conflict between Truth and Reality and the Jesus Lie does in fact conflict with Truth and Reality, because Jesus is required only to be Believed in order to be imitated as being True and Real, a sensual act that require no proof.

When a people that once was in the know of the Divine Truth and Reality of all that they were qualified to understand and know about all they looked at, as well as were able to See, is made to forget whom they were before they became whom they are now, then you have the reason why Black people have a want to believe that Jesus is real to them because the Mind placed within Black people by the Human Beings, so demand that we do as our master on this planet earth so command us to believe, concerning their created Jesus, A Lie presented in the likeness and image of the Jesus creators.

Being reduced to the Nature of a Human being and having been made to not be aware of the Divine Vivid Nature Black Folks once expressed, will cause a people that has lost so much and has been caused to become a Human Being, acting in a reduced Nature, which did affect the Menthology of that once Divine being in such a way that Life as now been made to believe, is Born in complete Sin ( vain Selfishness ) and is shaped in Iniquity, ( Vain Jealousy ) Sensual ingredient that now give cause for Black people being in the present Human condition of life we now are in, which compel us to believe everything the Jesus look alike people tell us about God, Universe, and our Black so call Afrikan Self.

Beloved, it is very difficult for Black people, while functioning under the spell of being a Human Being to deny the Jesus Lie depiction of being The Son Of God, which in term make God out to be a Human Masculine Being, Fathering a Son with a Claimed Virgin, implying that Adultery is the Christian way of Life, yet under the Jesus doctrine is a direct violation of that Adulterous God Commandments and will punish your behind for behaving as He Did with somebody else Wife by the Name of Mary, only the Human Being God has that power and authority to perform such an act without condemnation.

How Foolish have a once Divine Black Being Become, as we are controlled under the Spell of a lesser Being, calling themselves Human.

I can care less about what any so call Black Afrikan say about Jesus being Real, be that so call Afrikan to be in Afrika or away from Afrika, and to make such a claim stating that such a Lie can be proved to be made to be True, serve to be the greatest insult we can render toward our First Way Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, and the proof of those Star people now referred to as Sirius People Descending to this Planet, revealing an implied city now referred to as Atlantis and constructed such a Star Map of Stones in the shape we now refer to as Pyramids, upon this planet, pointing from which Star System they arrived from, the so call Sirius Star System of Canis Major, we now refer to as being a part of the Orion constellation, within what we refer to as the Milky Way Galaxy.

Our First Way Cosmic Divine Ancient Ebonite Ancestors and all they did, reveal to us and do serve as proof of their once presence upon this planet call earth, serve to be proof that such a Lie that the White Human Being has portrayed of God in the personage of a fictitious Man referred to as Jesus, and associating him to be the Son of God, such Lies about God serve to be the proof that our First Way Ancestors did not in fact create such A lie about God, because they left proof that they were Divine Being with the ability and the power of Divine Thought, and with a knowledge of What God Really Is, which reveal the meaning and function of the Stars ( universe ) and of Self, each revealing their True Divinity, regarding the Relationship of the Three, which in fact is ONE.

A people with such Knowledge had no need to conjure up such a Lie about God and present to the world a claim to be God in the form of a wicked Human Being portraying Himself as Its Only begotten Son, Beloved, anyone that would tell a Lie about God such as that, is not to be Trusted, because they have been proven to be a liar and the Truth is not in Them to be reveal.

That my beloved is the reason and cause of Black Folks suffering and present condition, all because we do not Know whom we are and as long as we revolve in such ignorance, we will engage in such profane discussion we now engage in, about God, and the reason and cause of our Black Life affliction, a state of condition, many Black Folks have learned to be comfortable in, while some of us deny that we now live a life of Social, economic, education, political and religion affliction, not knowing that such a belief transform into serving and being our prison, in which we are confined, shackled with Lies and deception about God, Stars, and our Black Self.

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth, While Denying Reality, A State Of The Human mind that assure Us To Remain In The Dungeon of Ignorance About all Of This we Believe We are Looking At, All Taking Place from a religious Profane Perspective.

Truth, Reality, Require Not to Be Debated, Just Thought and Reason About logically, Because From such Mental Action, Reveal That Which Can Only be Seen And Known About, causing it to be True.

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm.com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!!!-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology

not sure if Black folks despise the truth, I just think that we are not so caught up on who brings it to us, by way of jesus, buddha, krishna, heck even new aged so called prophets....

I think we see truth in all forms, and what I would like to have us do, is stop looking for one single messenger..

there are many ways to get to a specific number, I was told...

I may have been taught addition while you learned subtraction, while she learned division, or they learned to simply write out the equation...

they all are in harmony is what is important...:10500:

We been sold a bill of goods that many of us are afraid to put down. We have bought into so deeply that it causes physical, emotional and mental withdrawal symptoms. there should be a 12 step program for getting off relgion. I mean what is really wrong with being an atheist (or knowing who the true and living God is)?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back