Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black people are Unable to ascend Beyond The Third Dimension Level Of consciousne

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Why Black people are Unable to ascend Beyond The Third Dimension Level Of consciousness

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

The End Time, what does it mean, religion has conditioned us to believe there will be an end time to the World, World meaning the inhabitants of this Planet Earth and that only a few of the many worlds on this planet will be saved and the savior is none other that Jesus Christ, now if that is the extent of your mind ability to reason and you are most comfortable in believing such a religious doctrine, then so be it, but to you Black People in search of the Divine truth with a desire to ascend beyond the third dimension level of life conscious transforming action, then read on and hold on to your Divine Mind, because only in possession of such a mental Divinity, will you be able to know and understand what I have been given to share with you Black People.

First of all, the reason Black people are unable to ascend beyond the third dimensional level of consciousness is because we have lost our True Esoteric Knowledge and now is depended upon a devilish Sect of Evil people of a mixture of race, but is dominated by those people we call white people with power, they are our source of information that we use, whenever we call ourselves speaking about what is mislabeled as Spirituality discernment.

The Devil despise Black people and is committed to keeping us ignorant about the Esoteric of God, Universe, and our Black Life being, this has nothing to do with Race, in the context we are familiar of identifying, when color of description is concern, nor is it about Racism, even though the action of that devilish sect is of that nature of temperament, with an expressed attitude and behavior that verify that fact, this is not about any of that, this is about revealing the Divine Truth about Black Divinely People, made to be looked upon as being Ignorant and without a capacity of intelligence that demand respect from the world, a respect Black people should not be concerned about receiving from our evil enemies, just demanding, because other wise, it profit us Black Folks nothing, concerning our Black Life and the knowledge thereof.

You Black Being, once Divine, you, your Time of the Universe is beyond measure, you sit on the seat of Infinity and your ability was as the Stars and the power there with, you Black People are the gateway into the Esoteric Knowledge that reveal to you the Infinite Power of God, the relationship of the Universe to IT and the Meaning of Life Being to those Action.

The Devil have lied to you about the Space Ship Atlantis being a land city, just as they have lied to us about the Pyramids represent a tomb and some form of religion, and the devil does not allow us to know the Truth about our black Selves because to each of those mysteries, Those people call Black, is directly connected, and has the Mental capacity to unravel those mysteries, if only the devil is completely understood by those people referred to as being Black.

Not until Black people pull the skales from the Black Divine Mind Eye, a handicap placed there by the devils themselves, that satanic Lucifer's Sect I speak of, not until then, will we be able to See the Divine Truth And Reality about God, Universe, And Self, such being a perquisite to being able to rise and ascend beyond the third Dimensional Level which is the Profane dimension of Life, which prevent us from knowing and understanding what IS and what IS Not and What IS God And What IS Not, such answers are revealed only on the Esoteric Level, Dimensions that transcend the Third Dimension and begin your Journey into the Higher Level Dimension of Consciousness.

Black People are unable to ascend beyond the Third Dimension because we refuse to recognize that a very important question need to be ask and answered by us, and that question is, Where Is the divine Black Beings Menthological Theological, which is Esoteric Information long stolen from the Divine Mind of our First Way Divine Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors, and as long as we Black people are without the Divine Knowledge of our First Way Ancestors, we will continue to take the Devil religion as being literally Truthful, which reflect a Mind that prevent the Divine Truth from entering, and not being able to comprehend the Time when our Ancient First way Ancestors were with the Full power ( Knowledge ), Wealth, ( understanding ) and technological ( Mental ) ability to be telepathy, ( to communicate without the cell and land phone ) Teleportation, ( travel from one point to another without the Jet, Train, Bus or ship ) and Live as long as you so desire to embrace Time, and be able to See beyond the distance you are able to Look, and visit the Home of our first way Ancestors in the Star Belly of Orion, within the Stream of the Milky Way Galaxy, such abilities Black People now frown upon and make fun of, all because we now operate under the control of the Devil mind, And not our Divine mind.

Therefore, it is by habit we denounce our Divine status as a Black Being, and we have adopted the status of the devil, the self confessed Human Being, here we Black folks are, having consecrated such a Evil as the Human Being, one that confess to be born in Sin and Shaped in Iniquity, confessing never to have been Perfect as a Human Being, and created a religion that condone the acts of unacceptable behavior which the devil refer to as immoral behavior as they do their sin and go without condemnation to their religious sanctuary to ask for forgiveness as they confess their dirt to those that intercede in God behalf, offering forgiveness, how foolish a once wise and Divine Black Being has become, as we now Deny and ignore our First way Divine Ancient Ancestors, those that had no need to deal in religion or to confess to be less than whom they are, a Divine and godly universal Being.

I can not champion the cause of other people if they refuse not to champion the Cause of Black people, if Chavez is our Friend then let him go beyond heating oil and take up our demand for Reparation, Repatriation, Land in Afrika for the Children of the middle passage, and our right to become a sovereign State in Afrika, such I think is a quality Moral Justified Measuring rod for us to use when determining whether those claiming to be our friend is really our friend and the same measuring rod must be used with the so call Black Afrikan, at home as well as abroad.

As long as we Black people are without the knowledge of who we are and from whence we come, and the quality of knowledge we once had, and wisdom gained, then we will never be able to ascend beyond the third dimension of our conscious abilities, and will remain a slave to the devil, Satan, Lucifer,the bearer of the false light, calling it Truth.

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm.com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    Osiris
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
    Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    Not!!!-osiris
    >
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    Garvey.
    >
    > Hoteph
    Osiris
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Chief Elder Osiris, did I ever tell you how much I appreciate you and the thought provoking wisdom you share? Well, I appreciate your patience and I thank you for opening up our minds to areas we may not have considered on our own.

THANK YOU CHIEF ELDER!:luvv::blowkiss:

3. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    once again

very inlighting teacher i look forward to all of your very humble and impressive posts!

4. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Dear Beloved Friends:

Need I tell youhow humble you cause me to become, as you speak so kind to me for sharing with you Knowledge that is not of me but is by me, as given to me by our first way Ancestors, those goddess and gods that instruct me to not present that which they reveal to me with arrogance, but with meekness, because the Truth need not be defended.

Also,the Truth is not to be presented as a Hard sell, because they say, Truthis not for sell, just to be shared, so I come and I lay the Truth at your mental door step, so much in such a way, you can not prevent yourself from being aware of a strange package that has been left at your Mind door step, the wisdom is being able to recognize how priceless that gift is, that lay at the door step of your mind, and whether or not, you become brave enough to open the gift of Truth or remain skeptable of the gift package now laying at your mental door step, wrapped in a way that you are no longer familiar with, and the post person is not someone that the devil has approved to deliver your mail of lies and deception, nor is the post person, is of such world popularity, just a simple man, doing the action as so revealed by our Ancient First way Ancestors, those that did know, which way IS, and which way IS Not, and why we Come and why we Go, and why we Go and why we Come, neither having a catagory of being first or second, just representing the action continum of Infinity, no beginning and no ending, concerning GOD Action.

Here Is Loving you all, those that Know and those that Know Not, the Truth I speak of.

I Humbly Bow Before You Divine Black People.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    FWIOAM / SRM
    www.fwiamsrm.com

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    :couple: May our Ancestors Forever Bless you with Wisdom and Knowledge to share, and the ability to decipher the truth from the lie. You're a Beautiful Gem!:heart:

6. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Nice thread!