Chief Elder Osiris : WHY BLACK PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF THE ISSUE REPARATION ???

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
WHY BLACK PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF THE ISSUE REPARATION ???

By Chief Elder Osiris:

The Jena Six Rally seem to have energize many Black People that attended the Jena Rally in person, I say in person because I Think there are many as I am, that was present at that gathering in Mind and Spirit and it was not that I could not have made the Trip, but I decided to allow this Rally play itself out, you know, allow all of the Emotions and Hype take its course and then let us see what will be the next move of the peddlers of Black Injustice, will be, because you see, I do not see the Jena six Rally being a Success until Michael is Running unhindered by injustice and the other member of the Jenna Posse is Free and back in School, so until I see that to be a Reality, what we now have is a some what Moral victory in that many Thousand Black Folks as before them, did respond to a Call of Need by those Children Family.

At my age, and I have done over my share in committing self sacrifice in the effort and Fight for Black Justice in america, yes I have travel over many state lines to register my protest against the way Black People are treated in this country call america United States, I guess I am laying this predicate so that you will understand what I am about to say to you Black People, you who seem to only do what you want to do in the activity that imply an objection to incidents that take place in america injustice system and america Racist Corporate Institutions, against Black People.

The God that give us our Ancient Divine Ancestors, the power that has allowed me to be in your presence after I have been around for Seventy Years and still counting, wearing my Time gracefully, and I say that, without being or appear to be Narcissistic, I am not cut that way, so it is not possible for me to wear such a attitude and behavior, in the presence of Black People, because you see, Like Garvey, I am one of those that act in the best interest of Black people while receiving the ingratitude of those very same people that I Love so dearly and I guess it is because I can say that I am one that became obedient to our Ancient Divine First Way Ancestors and followed their instruction to the letter and now I can say that I do know those people referring to themselves as Black Afrikans.

Now, with that said, and you know I am telling the Divine Truth when I say, Black People have shown no respect to the issue of Reparation, we treat that issue as if it is akin to the bubonic Plague of Years gone by, and had no pity on the Human Being.

So, my question is a fair and just one, which is, why is it that Black People are afraid of the issue of Reparation and the sign of our fear is because we have yet to mount a rally in the tune of hundred of Thousand and to the tune of a Million of Black People and I use those numbers because I have witness and participated in rallies of that magnitude, so it is not that a Million Black people if summon, will not show up, because it has happen before, I am hearing Fifty Thousand Plus in a few moment, gathered in Jena Louisiana, so it is not like it can not be done.

So, it lead me to conclude that Black people rally behind those issues that we Want to rally for and not the issues that we Need be rallying for and since Reparation is an issue of High Priority within the Need category, Black people instead of embracing the issue of Reparation, we end up vilifying it, which serve as an indication that the issues of want, is really more important to the rallying Black people than the issue of Need which Reparation represent, because if we were a party to Need, then every able body Black Person in america and every where else, would be rallying for the payment of our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, No, I an mot talking about no apology, I am not talking about forming no reconciliation Commission, I am talking about Black People Galvanizing in the present, out of respect for Reparation, the Greatest issue to come before the Bar of Justice for Black People and here we are afraid of the very issue that represent Black Folks Liberation from ever having to find ourselves rallying to plea our case for Justice before the Core of Injustice.

Reparation represent the cease and desist of all type Jena six incidents that blossom into civil Right Marching rallies, as we remain in a situation that perpetuate Jena six incidents, which we immediately rally to bring attention to and to our political prisoners, issues that perpetuate such incidents to cause a rallying action, all of the issues that represent an act of injustice against Black People, we have rally for, and still rally for, but No, not Reparation and it is all because Reparation represent what Black Folks do not want and that is Freedom away from an environment that only promise us Black People injustice, and as we turn our Back on Reparation, we turn our back on our Children Freedom, and worst of all, we defy the desire of our Enslave Ancestors to be Free, they being the people that gave us the issue of Reparation by their pain and suffering unto death, shackle in an institution call Chattel Slavery and here we are today, afraid of an issue that our Enslaved Ancestors gave birth to, how hypocritical and deceiving we Black People are today, moving only on those issues that we want and not on the issue we need to rally for, in order to be free.

Reparation, an issue that represent our Liberation from all Jena Six like incidents and many more others that keep Justice away from the Black Presence.

There need to be a cry for a Million and More Black Men again, but this Time not for what we want in the way of atonement, seeking redemption, it has been prove that was the wrong banner to fly over the head of a Million Black Men, what we Need Black Men to rally for is the payment of Reparation in behalf of our Enslaved Ancestors and that is what make the issue of Reparation a Sacred Issue, it represent our Freedom and the resurrection of the Black Nation again, but a blind mind can not see such Divinity in Reparation,so what we do? we remain afraid of an issue that represent our Freedom, because in actuality, Black americans do not want to be free from america, so what is to happen? well, our Children are made to suffer because of the selfish want of their parents, willing to sacrifice the Black Children, rather than embrace Reparation, the symbol of our Children Freedom.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph

Osiris
Chief Elder

oldiesman said:
should these reparations come since we all know that cash is not the answer,i would like to hear your ideas on this if you will.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Osiris:

My Dear Beloved Oldiesman, Reparation tollerate no doubt, so it will become a reality to the Children of the Middle passage, when we desire it to be.

When dealing with that Sacred and Divine Issue, Reparation, we be dealing with everyone of our Enslaved Ancestors, because if it were not for their Death and Suffering we will not be qualified to Demand Reparation, which belong to our Enslaved Ancestors, so yes, Reparation is about Cash Money, is it not what you get when you give a days work?

Reparation is about Money and every In-Kind payment that is associated to the Reparation / Repatriation and Right to Statehood in Afrika, for the Children of our Enslaved Ancestors.

Most All that now cry out for Reparation, do so with the Mind of the Human Being so such a cry for Reparation is a selfish one.

It is my Revealed Vision that the entire espisode of what is referred to as Chattel Slavery, had to happen, that is if the Black World is to Rise again clothed in its Divinity.

Reparation represent and symbolize the Death and Suffering of our Black Enslaved Ancestors and yet, it represent and symbolize the ressurrection and Freedom of the Black World.

Beloved, I have written many Missive on Reparation and many are right here on Destee in my Forum, so I invite you to take a journey there, and feast on them, and then come back to me with more question you might get from participating in such a Reparation Feast.

You Have My Divine Thoughts in your Behalf Beloved.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back