Black Women : Why Beat, Stab & Kill ... The Other Woman?!!!

Kitana ... yessss Gurlie ... you surely laid out a recipe for a good beat down ... guess with those ingredients the cake can't do nuth'n but fall ... hmmmm ... aiight ... maybe it's too much to expect for women to rise up and see things how they really are ... must be that smoke rising from the oven ... burning their eyes and stuff ... :wink:

Kemetstry ... why are you being so nice to me??? What do you want :eeek: ... hehehehe ... uuuhhhhh ... you aint gett'n no raise for your Moderating duties ... :lol: ... so go on and be mean to me like we're both accustomed to ... you're scare'n me! :)

Kemetstry ... i really cringe when agreeing with you, but this situation must be overcome by the women alone, by respecting each other. Just a total lack of respect going on here.

Tophat ... uuuuuuhhhhh ... you might wanna quit agreeing with Kemetstry so much because it will soon have you labeled as a woman hating, obnoxious male that refuses to listen to reason. There have been others that have tried joining on to his cult ... but they drank his way of thinking into their minds by the bucketful and ... well ... they lost it ... and are no longer allowed to come online ... but rather spend their days in padded rooms screaming his name! :lol: ... you've been warned! ... :lol:

$$RICH$$ ... i'm so grateful for sweet and wonderful loving men like you in this world ... that understand women and are compassionate and loving to us ... with men like you ... women never have to worry about stabbing a Sista for cheat'n wit her man! :love:

indeed Destee i've learn that a Queen is da Mother of birth
forth behind every strong man is his woman thou Queeneth
so forth da love is greater then thou and i see no need to
break her heart to draw hate within da soul......Tophat u got dat!!

Oh YEAH

Now ya got ta understand. I b havein the wisdom that only comes from gettin it on ya:eek: :eek: I know that smell:eek:
Ya mistake the KEM he is Priapeon in his brains Power. He be
packin all day intellegence. IQ education etc etc. He comes to his conclusions after very carefully extrapolateing the possibilites to
the extreme limits of scientific method thinging.:nuts: :D :cool:
now me on the other hand arrive at the exact same conclusion
with only a blunt and a beer!:party: :rolling: Only trouble I get
is from the Pop-eyed lookin creatures that chase me tryin to rip ma drawers:jawdrop: :bawling:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back