Black Women : Why Beat, Stab & Kill ... The Other Woman?!!!

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by Destee, Feb 22, 2002.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    What is up with females who find their man cheating, wanting to beat, stab and kill THE OTHER WOMAN!??? Never doing anything to this man that allowed the situation to exist ... other than embrace him??!!!!

What is the deeper issue(s) here? What is really going on??!!!

2. Nia Maishani

Nia Maishani Well-Known Member MEMBER

Business Owner
    Displaced at the Junction of Hoosiers and Bluegras
    Ratings:
    +1
    Respond to this like ya wanna, Kemetstry. We can han'l it.

I'm totally with ya, Destee. NO woman on the face of THIS planet can MAKE ---YOUR--- man do what he don't wanna do. Go after HIS a##, not her. HE betrayed you, not SHE. It is not HER responsibility to look out for you. But him? He's a different story.

3. tophat

tophat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    She WAS GOOD :)

The KEM man is a cultured, civilized moderator type. Not I. So I will
    respond with relish and gusto. (a pickle and some Cobra a 40)
    First of all the "OTHER WOMAN" Took advantage KNOWINGLY:eek: :eek: The Inosent MAN $$rich$$:x: was half
    asleep, stoned not to mention inebreated. Some one had slipped him some o that blu grass...from the south side. A female no doubt.:x: :x: Besides The "OTHER WOMAN IS YALL:eek: :eek:
    You should be ashamed takin advantage of my boy $$rich$$ like that:toast: :toast: :kiss: Now he's gonna have a self esteem issue to resolve:cool: :toast: Don't you agree KEM?:toast:

4. Bishop

Bishop Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +86
    Personally I think you should go after both of them....It works on the other foot too.. My next door neighbor walked in the house and found his girlfreind in bed with his best friend....by the way I was there too. anyway he dismissed both of them...I say you should bust a cap in both of them....But what do I know?:wink:

5. j'hiah

j'hiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    it'd be different if it were 2 women, then i might let it slide...
    i might watch for 20 seconds, but i'd let it go.. :D

other than that, the issue is insecurity spiked with low self image like juice spiked with gin.
    me, i'd say walk out before guy and girl gets sprayed :uzi:

trust, it goes on with men too...
    i'd be like "you can have dat girl" and get to steppin'..

6. cocobutterskyn

cocobutterskyn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Spreading Joy.... need some?
    Ratings:
    +221
    Kem

I hope your opinion on why women go after the other woman is a small percentage. Simply because, they're a fool to believe their man was tricked or trapped. That is...if their main concern is not to be a fool.
    I'd be fooling myself if I said, there aren't women who see a man, knows he's engaged in a relationship, but still go after him full speed ahead. However, there are men who do the same. I tend to believe for some it's a game. Sad thing, so many lose.....including children.

I agree with Nia.....It is the person supposedly committed risking what they have with their mate, not the person they're rolling in lust with.

My opinion.. They have issues with being alone and they may have to let the man go. They're up against, being mistreated or being alone.
    To some women it is MORE important to have man.

If a man is as they say, "creeping" on me.....I am alone, so lets make it official.

Poetically Turn'd Out!
    CCBSKYN
    :heart:

7. j'hiah

j'hiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    :lol: kemetstry

better women than men by far.
    but neither are better than the right way!!!

8. tophat

Ratings:
    +0
    Womans Psy WHAT?

As always on the button KEM the morality man ups to the highest
    level. Da WOMEN for their own agenda. Dumpin on my dog the
    $$RICH$$ one:eek: :toast: WRITE ON BROTHER you got the high side down:toast:

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Nia ... you know Kemestry is skurred of us ... that's rite Sis ... encourage him to share his views :wink: Yes, we know that it's wrong and should be as you say, but what is it that makes so many females not see that? :confused:

Tophat ... did Kemetstry send you that response to post??? It sounds just like him :lol:

Bishop ... yes, most folk with any sense of integrity and decency would do just as your friend did, dismiss them both ... but what is up with women that want to beat the other woman down?? I'm so puzzled by this ... and it seems to be more and more the trend.

J'hiah ... yes, it does happen to men too. They occasionally want to beat the other man down or something ... but I don't think the numbers are anywhere close to how often women respond this way. Perhaps it is supply/demand. Men know they can easily replace her with someone else, while women feel more desperate?? I don't know ...

Kemetstry ... you said ... "The woman will not admit that her man is at fault. Because that would mean that she has been a fool and is wrong. It is extremely difficult for women, once they have committed to a premiss, to admit the remote possibility that THEY could have been wrong." ... but the truth of the matter is, the woman has not been a fool and wrong, because her man cheats. I can see how some may think that, but it's the farthest thing from the truth. I guess they are processing it as you've described though ... and acting accordingly. Makes sense, but it's way off.

Coco ... I think what you said has a lot to do with it. These women have issues with being alone and regardless of how poorly they are treated, they remain devoted to this man. Like Kemetstry said too, they must vent this anger in some direction and the other woman is the only one to direct it toward, since she'll do nothing to upset that man.

It seems that we as women are losing more and more respect for ourselves. If we have no respect for ourselves (to remain in a relationship with someone that mistreats us), then it isn't a stretch to have no respect for our Sisters.

I really don't think this is about the men, because they aren't going to sleep with someone that doesn't lay down and let them. It's up to us ladies to set the tone. I'm seeing/hearing more and more incidents where young girls (teenagers, young adults) are fighting, cutting, and bringing harm to each other, all over a man that doesn't really care about either (any) of the ladies in his circle ... hmmmm ... i think the problem is rooted in many things, going all the way back to slavery. Yet in spite of this, as long as we've been "free," it seems we are more shackled then ever.

Thanks yall for responding.

Destee

10. tophat

Ratings:
    +0
    DESTEE KNOWS !!

Howd ya kno? Wezz so careful:confused: Nuthin goe by da GIRL:rolleyes: :toast: I thought you was gonna rip me up:x:
    wheres our boy $$rich$$ back in Jollette? Again:eek: :toast: