The Front Porch : Why Aren't We Standing Up For OBAMACARE?

Are You For Or Against ObamaCare?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • What's ObamaCare?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh ... and for the record ... first time posters are welcome to post on the Front Porch.

The topic doesn't matter, if it is their first post.

ckoolbreez ... you're fine ... you didn't do anything wrong, posting in this forum.

Love Yall! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Hi Destee,
Thanks for the welcome, I see this is a high-spirited forum here! Glad to be here! I hope to raise a few more eyebrows and thoughts in the future. Maybe we might even come up with a few solutions for the problems we all face.

Yes Yes Yes ... we are a very high-spirited community!

I'm glad to see that you are able to take it all, in the Spirit it's delivered, for most mean no harm.

Just make yourself right at home, because you are!

Looking forward to reading more of you!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Why is it that we can spend trillions of dollars on War with the tax payer’s money and cannot defend the right of the taxpayer to have affordable healthcare? If you kill off the majority of your citizens how can that strengthen the country? Is taking care of your citizens a thing of the past? Many people in this country have no health insurance and the Republican Party doesn't seem to care. Their argument is

Increases Health Care Costs
2. Causes Insurance Premiums To Rise
3. Hurts Quality Of Health Care
4. Nearly $570 Billion In Tax Hikes
5. Adds Over $500 Billion To The Debt
Won't health care costs rise as more uninsured Americans need medical attention?
Won't these uninsured Americans add to premium hikes?
Isn't some health care better than no health care?
Won't taxes be easier to pay if you can create jobs with ObamaCare? (What is better Social Budget cuts or Tax Increases?)
Didn't two Wars add trillions to the deficit? Wouldn't you rather get some benefit if you must pay anyway?

What are your thoughts?

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... My thoughts are to support the President and the Affordable Care Act... ckoolbreez; hope all is well with you. Thanks for this Thread though, its perfectly worded.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back