Black Relationships : Why Arent We Marrying?

The studies say that marriage brings a longer, healthier and wealthier life for the male. That's three positives vs staying sinle or living together

:toast:
Peace,

Good answer if I were taking it on face value. Sorry it ain't that kind of party here though. Why do the studies indicate what you're claiming they indicate? What is it about marriage that increases the health, wealth and life of males? That sounds like pulpit non-sense. It has nothing to do with a marriage contract or an expensive wedding. It has to do with two people being on the same page and if for whatever reason they fail to stay on the same page, there isn't anything that's gonna keep them happy being together........ even a marriage.

Peace

Peace,

Good answer if I were taking it on face value. Sorry it ain't that kind of party here though. Why do the studies indicate what you're claiming they indicate? What is it about marriage that increases the health, wealth and life of males? That sounds like pulpit non-sense. It has nothing to do with a marriage contract or an expensive wedding. It has to do with two people being on the same page and if for whatever reason they fail to stay on the same page, there isn't anything that's gonna keep them happy being together........ even a marriage.

Peace

:fyi:

Since these studies were all secular, you cant blame the church for this. lol Hey, you just dont want to ever get married. If you can find a sister to go for it great

:em0200:

:fyi:

Since these studies were all secular, you cant blame the church for this. lol Hey, you just dont want to ever get married. If you can find a sister to go for it great
Peace,

Pardon me for being scientific about this. If showing and proving isn't necessary then I'll start saying any old thing also just to show how ineffective this kind of position is............

Studies show that being in a marriage showed an increased amount of stress in males over unmarried men of the same age.

Studies show that woman are more likely to get hurt in a marriage than women who are unmarried of the same age.

Don't ask me about the sample used in these studies, who produced them or when they were produced. None of that stuff matters because I'm right......... :wink:

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back