Black Entertainment : Why aren't movies made about the current black plight?

My last comment before I go:

FB is one social network. Only one. There are many more. You can't think and act inside one box and be successful if your scope is limited to one platform.

Peace!

My last comment before I go:

FB is one social network. Only one. There are many more. You can't think and act inside one box and be successful if your scope is limited to one platform.

Peace!

For some unknown or known reasons, you remain a mystery, whereas I'm just one person posting on a website's boards, etc.

I. e., what you see is what you get, right or wrong, etc.

More than me there are things you do have to clear the air about...

FYI...

For some unknown or known reasons, you remain a mystery, whereas I'm just one person posting on a website's boards, etc.

I. e., what you see is what you get, right or wrong, etc.

More than me there are things you do have to clear the air about...

FYI...

I remain a mystery?

Still trying to make it personal.

I'm no mystery. I'm no Internet persona. And most of my friends know that. Am I posting anonymously or using an alias?!

First of all:

Who do you expect to make uplifting films about us?

It should be us bruh. We have enough of the Barber shops, Fridays,etc. I'm talking about movies that shines the light of real problems that our people are facing today, and what is the cause of them. We have our history, comedy, fiction, but we don't have any current non- fiction drama.

Second of all:

Perhaps you don't realize the second question you asked is why we got off topic!

FYI...

The "what do you think" question? Hmmmm yeah, I can see how that leave the door open. But I assumed that opinions would be relating to the question. But IMO, there is not clear cut path to the cause of what we as a race face. Now if the opinion is saying that we need our own TV station, then I agree, that is off topic, because that is not the cause of what has been plaguing us for decades before cable was even around.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back