Black People : Why are you so sensitive?

I wish I had the answer, Bro. Clyde. But as you know as well as I do, it really depends on how well-adjusted people are and how comfortable they are in their own skin. There are a lot of angry people in the world, people who are frustrated and feel powerless and are tired of feeling that way so they lash out at the slightest nudge and usually it's directed toward the wrong people. We all get that way from time-to-time but when it becomes a habit or a part of our nature, then we have a problem. No simple answer, except that each of us has to take responsibility for our actions and know that never happens without consequences.

:heart:

Its not hard for me to believe the sincerity of your words, I wish I had the answer, Sis. NNQueen, no, not at all.

Again, you speak much truth to power, and maybe, just maybe, this discourse will have a positive affect on all parties concerned.

Last edited:
I think you covered mostly all the bases, Sis. Arianne. Yup, that about covers it.

Would be nice though, if we could add for community building and supporting each other. That might be covered under #12 but I'd like it to be #3 and #4. :grouphug:

I think you covered mostly all the bases, Sis. Arianne. Yup, that about covers it.

Would be nice though, if we could add for community building and supporting each other. That might be covered under #12 but I'd like it to be #3 and #4. :grouphug:

Again, great minds always, repeat, always think alike, actually it should be number 1 on a Black Site ...

Group Think Project-Group
Every Thursday @ 10:00 am ET
https://destee.com/forums/group-think-project-group.92/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back