Black People Politics : Why are we still fighting the same fight of racism

Because we thought it would dye

if we get a democratic senate we can stop trump....

I definitely agree to a certain extent but Trump is a criminal. If he loses the Senate (which would be incredibly difficult) he will operate on executive orders and utilize his cabinet members to probably focus more on attacking immigration policy and other things he can kinda do without Congress's approval. And it will probably make him more popular with his base than ever before.

I just have no confidence we will take back the Senate. We had the best chance in this past election and it didn't go well. Democratic wave in the House but Senate is more difficult because of the fewer number of seats which means that Caucasian majority has more influence.

side note: I did think we would win FL. Still a little bitter about that one.

I definitely agree to a certain extent but Trump is a criminal. If he loses the Senate (which would be incredibly difficult) he will operate on executive orders and utilize his cabinet members to probably focus more on attacking immigration policy and other things he can kinda do without Congress's approval. And it will probably make him more popular with his base than ever before.

I just have no confidence we will take back the Senate. We had the best chance in this past election and it didn't go well. Democratic wave in the House but Senate is more difficult because of the fewer number of seats which means that Caucasian majority has more influence.

side note: I did think we would win FL. Still a little bitter about that one.
we fight. i fight. not because we know we will win but because it is the right thing to do. we fight for the senate.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back