Black People Politics : Why are we still fighting the same fight of racism

KRAZYK

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 7, 2019
Occupation
Retired
I asked why are we still fighting the same fight of racism maybe because they figured out another way to put it out no more hoods just straight in your face I hate to say this but the Mexicans and Latinos and Hispanics are feeling what we've been feeling for the last four hundred years now as of people with all of us strong what are we going to do about it this man and his followers are calling us out caging us killing us talking about us and what are we doing does the law even matter why can they get away with so much and we can't do anything about it why is our Justice so slow and their Justice is so quick and Swift and why did they just let him sit back and do this you have kids crying being shot and nothing gets done about it

I would like for my brothers and sisters to teach me a lot of things here that I don't know but the only things I do know is what I've been learning since I've been out of school nothing that was taught to me while I was in school far as history I know you guys out there know a lot of history that I don't know please teach me my mind is open this world is not fair broke my heart to see this little girl crying for her dad but they treated us worse

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back