Black People Politics : Why are we still fighting the same fight of racism

Let me tell you voting is very important but if you keep voting for the same crap and getting no results how do you expect people to go out there and vote but I know it's important please don't get me wrong but if I'm voting and nothing changes or looks like it's changing but it's really not changing then why am I still going out there to vote this man's just told y'all showed y'all that if he wanted something done it'll be done so why are we still dealing with the same policies that are holding us down in the first place they keep on talking about everyone but why are we still getting left behind answer that equal protection under the law that's what the Constitution says but do we get equal protection hell no

Let me tell you voting is very important but if you keep voting for the same crap and getting no results how do you expect people to go out there and vote but I know it's important please don't get me wrong but if I'm voting and nothing changes or looks like it's changing but it's really not changing then why am I still going out there to vote this man's just told y'all showed y'all that if he wanted something done it'll be done so why are we still dealing with the same policies that are holding us down in the first place they keep on talking about everyone but why are we still getting left behind answer that equal protection under the law that's what the Constitution says but do we get equal protection hell no

I asked why are we still fighting the same fight of racism maybe because they figured out another way to put it out no more hoods just straight in your face I hate to say this but the Mexicans and Latinos and Hispanics are feeling what we've been feeling for the last four hundred years now as of people with all of us strong what are we going to do about it this man and his followers are calling us out caging us killing us talking about us and what are we doing does the law even matter why can they get away with so much and we can't do anything about it why is our Justice so slow and their Justice is so quick and Swift and why did they just let him sit back and do this you have kids crying being shot and nothing gets done about it

Whites founded this country on violence and racism. And by this, they put themselves on the top of society. They enjoyed the benefits of being on top and they don't want to lose it. They will fight and kill to keep their top position, instead of rather sharing it with others so we all can be one with no group dominating or superior to others. This is why they won't pass gun laws. Whites who feel threatened (many do) want to have these weapon (assault weapons) for the upcoming war that "they" see against blacks, people of color, and even the government.

somebody said the black vote was down by %40.
get everybody out to the polls and the problem is over.

This is correct. I was at a jazz event on friday and we sat next to a black judge. She was just like us, but fighting to get enough votes to get elected. A lot of our issues are local. Democracy means that in one area we may be the minority but in another area we may be the majority. So if we don't vote then of course we don't get to decide who will judge us, police us, and make the rules in our area. So that local vote should be seen as even more important than the national vote.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back