Black People : Why Are We Mad At Oprah?

OmowaleX said:
I am am staying focused.

Which mens I do not openly defame the character of Black ELDERS within the community.

Just as I did NOT join in condemning another Elder as a "coon" I will not refer to Oprah as a "phony".

Even if I do agree with your statements, in either case.

Again, you have "proven" nothing.

TRUTH is established by ones DEEDS. By Walking the Walk.

Not talking the talk on a message board.

Aight....

:pie:

more red herrings:laugh: but still not a word on the list against yor hero winfrey.:laugh:

lets do something here then. lets watch the subject matter on winfrey show today thru Friday and yu and i return here friday evening or saturday and compare notes as to what her show was about. and lets see how she rates for Afrikan empoerment.

I watched a documentary on Brother Clarke produced and narrarated by wesley snipes...he was saying how the million man march didnt do anything for the psyche of the black person...which I agree with..though brother farrakhan had said some great things....the nation of islam and other black nationalists groups should focus on getting people to know who they really are and found out why it has been hidden, then get to the solution which is to tell the government..we are on to there racist agenda...

OmowaleX said:
So you are actually going to question the "validity" of SCC, the Black Panthers and the Black United Front?

If so, perhaps you can point me into the direction of those who hold more "validity"!

What EXACTLY is this organization you "represent"?

And I sure hope its not "United Slaves"!!

:haha:

Oba Omowale....

Brother there is no point of contention here, though it seems you're trying to draw one. As is MY forte', I have stated nothing but facts, anywhere you may 'read' ME, or hear ME.

You just simply missed the point. Or, maybe you just missed the boat.

Such is life.

I AM not a fish Brother, therefore I will not 'bite,' besides, true Black Nationalism is not only ageless, but it is blatantly obvious to OUR enemies....and they hear OUR voices-- even in their nightmares.

An old street player told ME once when I was a Young'en, 'when YOU buy a new cadillac, YOU don't need to criuse down the avenues blowing the horn...folks'll see YOU.'

This is kinda like how I view Black Nationalism today.

HOTEP.

ROARIN.......

roarin1 said:
Oba Omowale....

Brother there is no point of contention here, though it seems you're trying to draw one. As is MY forte', I have stated nothing but facts, anywhere you may 'read' ME, or hear ME.

You just simply missed the point. Or, maybe you just missed the boat.

Such is life.

I AM not a fish Brother, therefore I will not 'bite,' besides, true Black Nationalism is not only ageless, but it is blatantly obvious to OUR enemies....and they hear OUR voices-- even in their nightmares.

An old street player told ME once when I was a Young'en, 'when YOU buy a new cadillac, YOU don't need to criuse down the avenues blowing the horn...folks'll see YOU.'

This is kinda like how I view Black Nationalism today.

HOTEP.

ROARIN.......

Only thing I wiil say to this is that I did not miss any boat.

In fact, I got off several before they sank into the abyss.

And I dont plan on jumping onto another.

But really. If someone has not even seen any of Oprah's programs where she focused on what she is doing in South Africa, what source are folks then getting their information?

What other folks say?

And some got nerve to mention to me "validity"....

Aight...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back