Chief Elder Osiris : Why Are We Here In America, How Did We Get Here ?

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Hoteph My dear Beloved sisters and Brothers:

Beloved the subject matter is a probing one and if there is a mind that need to be probed, it is the Black Afrikan in america, who are here by way of the middle passage.

Beloved, do you not know that there is no such a thing as Luck, Accident or Chance ?

Whatever happen in our Life, we play a part in causing the events that take place in and against our Lives.

So beloved, have you ever just took time out of your fast track life to think about your Black Life here in america and think about what it is expericing, you life that I am talking about, is it a Life of normalcy?

Well then my beloved, if it is not, what do you plan to do about it and when?

You see, we have been here in america for appromately five hundred years and have not been inspired to do not one creditable thing that will put us on the track that will lead to our Liberation, do you hear what I am saying? I am speaking about Freedom, Peace, Joy, Independence and the soveringty of our Black Life, such principals we do not allow ourselves to desire, not alone think about.

The Black Afrikan in america, here by way of the middle passage has been conditioned by the negro black american, to believe in only progress, advancement, with the urge to beg this devil for further relief from their racist prejudice grip they remain to have on our Black Life, and that grip has been around our Life neck, for approximately five hundred years.

So yes my dear beloved, the question, why are we still here in america and do you really know how we got here? such is a valid question to the Children of the Middle Passage, but the important question is, when are we going to do something about changing our condition in america, which is not acceptable, is it not?

Beloved, have you so quickly forgotten how we arrived here in america? it most certainly was not at the waving of us in by that wretched symbol call the statue of liberty.

We came to america my beloved, in chains, considered to be only 3/5 value of a Hue-man Being, packed like they pack saedines, at the bottom of these devils ships, and now they want you to forget and forgive them while they will not give us the Time of day when we rise to speak in behalf of our Enslaved Ancestors, about the Reparation they still owe them and have told us with their racist prejudice boldness, that they do not owe our Enslaved Ancestors, therefore, not us their children, Reparation nor an apology.

Yet here we are the Children of the middle passage, so conditioned to accept that evil institution, Chattel Slavery, which was perpretrated against our Enslaved Ancestors, therefore against us as well, we are so programmed to not even be pissed off about such evil, waged against our Enslaved Ancestors, which is why we sit so docile in america, content to beg as these negro black americans have taught us so well to do, asking for further relief from the hand of this racist devil and yes,choosing one white man over the other, in their political game, as if it will change our Black Life condition in america, I have come to ask you my dear beloved, why are you still here in america and don't you know how you got here?

Beloved, until the True Black Afrikan in america, decide to rise and reclaim our True Spirituality and seek to become in harmony with each other and assume a balance that will afford to us the power and strenght to demand without acceptance of denial, our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, and do know such must be used to take us away from this immoral envioriment call america, back to the Holy land of our Enslaved ancestors, with the knowledge that we now have a right to become the next additional State in Afrika, and with such to be constructed with the Reparation owed to our Enslaved Ancestors, and with unity, Spiritual harmony, and a balance of our Black Afrikan Mind, this devil will have no choice but to do as we demand about Reparation, which will come in behalf of our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors.

Yes, Yes, my dear beloved, that is why we are here and such is the reason we came, and that is, so we can return back Home To Afrika, well qualified to assist in bringing about the Liberation of Afrika and the Afrikan nation, such has been prophesized to be, and we the children of the Middle Passage have the obligation to make it so!!!

Such is why I am calling all True Black Afrikan to a spiritual retreat, to be held in Arizona, for it is Time for us to get busy about saving the Afrikan nation, because she most certainly is in need of being saved, is that not so, my dear beloved?

Those of you who would like to join us in making this Spiritual Retreat a Reality, be it individual or groups and organizations, please contact those below.

For more information about the Black Afrikan Spiritual retreat, Contact:

holyspiritgod_3@msn.com

ttmitchell4@earthlink.net

o_akkebala@msn.com

It Is Time to Condemn The Lie and Elevate The Truth!!!

We Must Cause Trouble ( with the truth ) Until Our Liberation!!!

UP! UP! You Mighty Race You Can Accomplish What You Will!!! ( Garvey )

It Is The Black Fool Who Say I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!! ( Osiris )

Completely Loving The Carbon Afrikan Nation

Hoteph

Osiris
Chief Elder
Hierophant, Afrikan Spiritualist,Political Revoloutionary activist

Chief Elder Osiris have now made himself available for lectures and speaking engagements, for more information in this regard contact the people below.

Author Of Two Controversial Books:

1. Lies About God

2. My God The Creator

For Information Contact:

Publishers@charter.net

ttmitchell4@earthlink.net

holyspiritgod_3@msn.com

o_akkebala@msn.com

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back