Black People : Why Are Summa Yall Fake'n the Funk?

well, if you have a problem with me you can always put me on ignore.

Of course she can put you on ignore, but she was just saying that she agrees with me ... that you do fuel the negativity ... the fire ... then come in acting like you want peace ... stop doing that ... stop being difficult ... stop starting and/or fueling fires and stuff.

:heart:

Destee

See Brother Khasm ... i think where we're running into the problem is ... and what's causing you all so much angst ... is that he said he was white ... for he's really not said ANYTHING that has not already been said by other black people here. The problem seems to be that it's all tied up in the fact that he's white, and saying it.

There are so many posts here that i've had to squirm inside myself to keep from banning, attacking, stabbing a Member ... that claimed to be black ... because what they were saying could so easily be considered disrespectful ... but i gotta challenge myself to allow all opinion ... and actually wait until that opinion grows to a level worth killing someone over.

There are Members here right now, that if you didn't believe they were black, you'd swear they were white ... just based on what they say ... but they are not attacked, subject to this mob mentality ... like someone who says they are white might be.

It's almost like, if a person is honest ... and says they are white ... yall go krazee.

But if they say they are black ... and talk krazee ... all is well.

I feel yall on the white thing ... how it might peeve you more ... but i can't fix that for yall.

It goes back to managing based on race ... and i can't do that ... and neither can you ... :wink:

We have to look at the statement ... and say ... if a black person said this ... would i want them out?

The chances are great that you would not ... for you've never advocated for that to my knowledge.

Love You!

Destee

the issue truly is that people of his ilk remain blind to certain key factors in black peoples behavior...therefore creating this angst of which you speak...
i liken it to family v.s. strangers....a family member can see what u do and have some insight to why you do it...this same insight is generally lost to a stranger and they just see the action and in some cases assume the reason for these actions....without fully incorporating the HISTORY of that individual in their analysis....

it's ur site sister...i just wanted to add my 2 cents in this thread....

one love
khasm

the issue truly is that people of his ilk remain blind to certain key factors in black peoples behavior...therefore creating this angst of which you speak...
i liken it to family v.s. strangers....a family member can see what u do and have some insight to why you do it...this same insight is generally lost to a stranger and they just see the action and in some cases assume the reason for these actions....without fully incorporating the HISTORY of that individual in their analysis....

it's ur site sister...i just wanted to add my 2 cents in this thread....

one love
khasm

I'm glad you're adding to this ... that's what discussion is about ... :)

There are black people right here, right now, that don't seem to have a clue regarding the black experience ... and perhaps they have no clue to my black experience ... as theirs may be different. They talk as if they are not even black. The opinions they express amaze me, not to mention the behavior ... and i must give them the same pass ... allow them to have their say, if they are doing it within the confines of the rules ... even though i adamantly disagree with them.

My point is ... what you're saying is not exclusive to white people ... black people do the same thing.

Our challenge ... or at least, my challenge ... is to steady and brace myself for all opinion ... for that's what we are ... a place where opinion is shared respectfully ... and when it gets to the point that i can no longer handle opposing opinion ... our doors will be closed.

I like talking with you ... :swings:

Love You!

Destee

Of course she can put you on ignore, but she was just saying that she agrees with me ... that you do fuel the negativity ... the fire ... then come in acting like you want peace ... stop doing that ... stop being difficult ... stop starting and/or fueling fires and stuff.

Destee
well then you are both wrong. i am saddened to see black people fighting over white people.
there is NOTHING i have ever said that negates me from being sad to see black people fighting over whites.

well then you are both wrong. i am saddened to see black people fighting over white people.
there is NOTHING i have ever said that negates me from being sad to see black people fighting over whites.

If we're wrong ... we should never actually see what we've only imagined in our minds ... :look:

YAAAAAAAAAAY @ Us Sister legit-writer ... :toast1: ... for we'd love to be wrong about it.

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back