Black People : Why Are Summa Yall Fake'n the Funk?

You should put a color on education, because it means different things to different people! Smile We are at war with whites! Apparently you don't think so. Don't think running away from it relieves you of responsibility for same. You must have a real "good job"! Smile If I had a military do you really think I would tell you? I wouldn't want to jeopardize your "good job"!!! Smile P.S. Premium status is not required, but it kind of shows what type of person I'm dealing with. Smile Some folks talk a good game!!! But usually that's all it is,.......TALK!!!
You are entitled to your opinion. If you want to war with white people, have at it. Negros been talking that nonsense for years, months and days. White people ain't on my radar like that any more. Good luck though, you and your soldiers will need it....... and keep this in mind. Just because I don't deal with the oppression of my people the same you do don't make you special and doesn't mean I'm doing any kind of disservice to my people.

And if you think I care in any way, shape or form of what you think of my not being a premium member, I should advise you now that I DON'T CARE! Take from that whatever you wish. Your being a premium member matters not to me. If you do more for our people than talk on the internet about it, then peace to you, I'm not sweating it....... but how would I know? You ain't famous..... lol.

yes, i would like someplace that is free of white people. i don't think that is unreasonable.
logistically it may be difficult to get rid of them but i see no need to welcome them in.

why start up a thread just to fight over white people?

fights will start. people get angry. somebody gets banned. all over white people?
can't we just drop it and move on in peace?

peace

Ase uncle. Truth to words!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back