Black People : Why Are Summa Yall Fake'n the Funk?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Wassup with so many acting like they can't breathe if a white person is in the mix?

Do you bemoan their presence in other public spaces? Do you do this at walmart 'nem?

Are you that one spazz'n out in walmart cause a white person checks you out, takes your money?

Do you do this on your job? Do you do this when you're driving down the street?

Do you do this in all your other comings and goings ... or do you just do it here?

What makes you think destee.com is the public space for you to act this way?

Is it no respect for this space ... or ... more respect for those other spaces, owned by whites?

What is it ... cause white folk are everywhere ... i don't know no places they aint 'et or can't go.

You want me to deliver ... a white free zone ... when you aint got it at no other public space?

What's really going on?

You know dadgum well you deal with white folk regularly, but wanna get here and act all brand new.

Why yall fake'n the funk?

:heart:

Destee

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
yes, i would like someplace that is free of white people. i don't think that is unreasonable.
logistically it may be difficult to get rid of them but i see no need to welcome them in.

why start up a thread just to fight over white people?

fights will start. people get angry. somebody gets banned. all over white people?
can't we just drop it and move on in peace?

peace

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
yes, i would like someplace that is free of white people. i don't think that is unreasonable.
logistically it may be difficult to get rid of them but i see no need to welcome them in.

why start up a thread just to fight over white people?

fights will start. people get angry. somebody gets banned. all over white people?
can't we just drop it and move on in peace?

peace

Yall abide by the rules everywhere else white people are ... but you get here and wanna disrespect my rules ... which are basically the same rules that are applicable across the board of life ... i aint ask'n yall to invite 'em to dinner ... move 'em in ... nuth'n but be respectful to our rules ... and i get kicked in the face ... cause you wanna show your behind here ... but you're oh so very compliant everywhere else?

I'm beginning to take this personal ... you're violating my rules ... breaking my peace ... and telling me to shut up about it ?? ... that dog aint gonna hunt.

If you want a white free zone ... build it ... don't take my stuff and twist it how you want.

Do this on your job, do it at walmart ... take them white folk's stuff and twist it up.

Show 'em how bad you really are ... and we'll read about you in the news ... :news:

Destee

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace and Blessings Family,

Wassup with so many acting like they can't breathe if a white person is in the mix?

Do you bemoan their presence in other public spaces? Do you do this at walmart 'nem?

Are you that one spazz'n out in walmart cause a white person checks you out, takes your money?

Do you do this on your job? Do you do this when you're driving down the street?

Do you do this in all your other comings and goings ... or do you just do it here?

What makes you think destee.com is the public space for you to act this way?

Is it no respect for this space ... or ... more respect for those other spaces, owned by whites?

What is it ... cause white folk are everywhere ... i don't know no places they aint 'et or can't go.

You want me to deliver ... a white free zone ... when you aint got it at no other public space?

What's really going on?

You know dadgum well you deal with white folk regularly, but wanna get here and act all brand new.

Why yall fake'n the funk?

Destee
Peace,

It's the internet. The most gangster cat on the internet is a church mouse around whites in the physical.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace,

It's the internet. The most gangster cat on the internet is a church mouse around whites in the physical.

I mean really .. oh my gosh ... they up in here act'n like they slap the dookey out of every white person they meet ... they bad ... tough ... on here ... when we all know the truth ... you get your groceries from 'em ... your money probably comes from 'em ... you work for 'em ... you abide by all their laws ... at least you don't break 'em in their face ... but you wanna come up in here and break my rules in my face and act like you doin' sump'n to them ... but let that light bill come due ... you'll be right there to pay them white folk on time ... please ... fake'n the funk.

Destee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Black People : I Give 'Em Enuff Rope to Hang Themselves - Summa Yall Wanna Take the Rope and Choke 'Em Out Black People Open Forum 18
Enki Audio Video Web Conferencing : This is for you Destee Family..cuz it's summa!! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
directlite Health and Wellness : Yall forreal scared of COVID? Black Health and Wellness 4
C Black People : Ok Yall!!! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : "knew this girl that was home yall up against a stone wall because of a wrong phone call now this boy want some and could fall in love after he break Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Now this is Black Hip Hop on the rack in VIRGINIA BEACH yall like medicine this abate pain and devas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Down with city hall and like P Diddy yall ready to make a witty call to make a band told you that we Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Perfection Black People Politics : Pay attention to this story yall: Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou "kidnapped" Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Strong beats on streets as pride talk on sidewalks run into crime has stone walls best be home yall, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Keep dimes and if yall want cheap rhymes write your own Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Hood made want good grades should’ve played foot-ball yall now in the mall to think about t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Hood made want good grades should’ve played foot-ball yall now in the mall to think about t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
103 ao kiji Black People : Ok yall know new years coming in, it is a time for new beginnings, a time for ultimate refinement Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Manage words and damage nerds with sharp verbs yall need med // now these headaches has misled MC f Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Support : Are Yall Seeing Broken Images on the Site? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 18
Kemetstry Black Relationships : SCIENCE SAYS, YALL LIKE BAD BOYS Black Relationships 34
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Black People What Yall Gonna Do, The last Poets Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Tyreese The Front Porch : Wassup Yall The Front Porch 14
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : What Yall Will Do? Black Health and Wellness 36
word up The Front Porch : Peace yall, i'm new here The Front Porch 11
Nakeone Black Entertainment : 2012 KRS YALL Black Entertainment 5
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: The Last Poets, Black People what Yall Gonna Do Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: the Last Poets; Black people what yall gonaa do Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Destee's Thoughts Is It My Momma, Father, Sibling, Chiren, or Yall's Fault - I'm Krazee? Destee's Thoughts 16
R Black Poetry : Can Yall Guess which Movie this is? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : THE REMIX OF LEAN BACK (YALL ADD VERSES) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : BEING ABOUT IT YALL Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Laying it down Yall Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Knowledge Seed Black People : Galactic Federation: What yall think of this? Black People Open Forum 62
I Black People : CB4: Cuz I'm black yall Black People Open Forum 3
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : i copped some willie colon, yall Black Entertainment 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Are Yall Crazy!???? Black People Open Forum 13
jamesfrmphilly Black People : look at what i can do...yall Black People Open Forum 6
B Black Entertainment : Come on yall I am talking about Mary J Blige new Album Black Entertainment 0
MANASIAC Black People : This is Sad Yall Black People Open Forum 6
R Black Poetry : Yall stale flow fail to grow like dead tomato plants Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black People : Did any of yall attend this conference? Black People Open Forum 1
Y Black Poetry : YALL NEED TO HEAR ME OUT ON THIS ONE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
M Black Picture Image Gallery : Mods could yall delete something 4 me Black Picture Image Gallery 3
M Black Entertainment : Any of yall in here like Blues Black Entertainment 22
A Black People : Just wanted to say this.........(i stil love yall) Black People Open Forum 3
PoeticManifesta Black People : Did yall know some of the most famous pirates of the carribean were black? Black People Open Forum 9
Destee Black People : come into voice chat yall ... Black People Open Forum 1
S Black Children : Where Yall Mindz At? Black Children 22
R Black People : Don't Yall Just Hate It...... Black People Open Forum 8
Destee The Front Porch : I LOVE YALL !!!! The Front Porch 14
Joyce Black People : What Then Will We Do With The Children? It's Time We Git Over It Yall! Black People Open Forum 39
T Black Entertainment : Yall know I respect good R&B Black Entertainment 1
T Black Entertainment : umm yall know 112 are back right? Black Entertainment 0
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Its Blessing coming...yall Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6