Black Relationships : WHY ARE SISTERS SO BAD AT CHOOSING MEN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kemetstry said:
Is that a violation of the rules or a simple statement of fact as he sees it? It is the same as saying, " All men are dogs". Which has definitely been said in here from time to time.

All men are dogs is not a fact.

I did not say all women were whores.

I said that women who sleep with bad guys are whores.

Good women do not sleep with bad guys they have too much self love for that.

Women who are whores have no self love or respect but maybe a lot of pride and vainty but not self love.

Is that a violation of the rules or a simple statement of fact as he sees it? It is the same as saying, " All men are dogs". Which has definitely been said in here from time to time.

Hi kemestry!

To answer your question, it is both a violation and simply a fact as he sees it.
It's a violation because it's disrespecting women who have made bad choices of mates. It is his facts because he believes it to be so. The thang is, His presentation conflicts with the forum rules and the purpose of this community. which is about Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching, and building with our people. His statement reflects neither of these.

I have heard women come in on occasions and made basically the same statements about men, and just like Akilles, they have been advised to read our forum rules and to respect them as well. If they found it difficult to do, then it was up to them to leave on their own, or risk being banned.

I have nothing against one stating their oppinions, but present it respectfully and tactfully. The purpose of this community is to unite us, and bring about change of behaviors that has cause us harm. It is not about dividing us any further than we already are.

I hope I have answered your questions, and provided some insight as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back