Black Relationships : WHY ARE SISTERS SO BAD AT CHOOSING MEN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, really a thug type is today's worse kind , mostly you fine women that have
low-self-esteem and think this all they can get , they cry about it later when they
see better but many feel bruthas not worthy for lack of support to them but with
all the street type guys they know it's not real and in for the thrill, Good guys do
get a great deal of sista's basicly these women are weak minded but the strong
know how to make a choice in men every woman has their reasons and likes .
A great quote....Nothing from nothing leave nothing !
maybe some sista's can express this issue better .

Hello, Fam

I think a big problem with the selection process is that people take physical attraction 1st, get intimate, and if its good, forget about common sense! Naturally, SOMETHING has to attract you to this other person, but I have learned with my little bit of 33 years, that it takes a whole lot more than a handsome face, car and or a bankroll to get me started. I have NEVER dated a hustler, and the one brother who pulled a major scam or heartbreak on me must have been trying to reform himself to be a "good guy" because I was a "good girl". The brother ended up with ulcers. You can only be you. I prefer an intellectual "thug" if you will, versus someone who cannot speak or has his pants hanging off his butt. I'm not into the whole pimpin mentality. The "baby momma" thing, none of that. Some folks simply don't have their heads together, so good guys, them turning you down may have been a blessing. Trust. :spin: There are plenty of good, intelligent, independent, UNSTABLE people out here. Alot of women, people rather, simply are searching for companionship. Companionship is not always compatibility. Some are too needy, some are too jealous. Some are too nonchalant. You have to come across the one who gives you a balance. Where both person's needs are met. Alot of women compromise for whatever reason, then complain about it six months down the road. You know a bad fit the moment you try something on. We have to stop kidding ourselves.

Alot of us women do let a good guy out of our grasp because we have been conditioned or worn out to the game being played by those before you. But good guys, raise your head and be known because believe it or not, alot of us are coming out of the fog. People need to get to know each other as best they can. So what if you have a mate, but can you call her or him your friend as well? I am friends with many cool brothers that I could not see or fathom being in a relationship with. Why? Because they are on the same page with me as far as friendship issues, but when it comes to relationship issues, some of the things they practice are not cool with me. And vice versa. But I love them to death.

You being a friend puts you in a valuable position. Being genuine is a great treasure. Please don't change.

Hello Bigtown and Welcome! :wave:

Could the choices Sisters are making be directly related to what she has to choose from?

If what they say is true, and there aren't enough Brothers available for every Sister ... and from that already diminished pool ... you have some Brothers who are homosexual ... some Brothers who are incarcerated ... some Brothers who choose non-Black women ... some Brothers already spoken for ... that doesn't leave very many.

So it could come down to her holding out for one of the good guys ... or choosing one of the "undesirables" (possibly with the hope of him changing) ... or remaining alone.

Sisters can't make all these bad choices in men ... if all these bad choices in men, weren't so available.

See what i mean?

:heart:

Destee

surely sista's have a choice their are good men and bad men out here
it's the choice she make as a mate which always come down to looking
at the book cover and the bling and never read a page , men to women is
like a book to them and most women never take the time to read a page
but judge from the cover this how so many end up with thugs // dealers/
street busters ........when next to her was the man of her dreams but looked
funny so he was passed up !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back