Black Relationships : WHY ARE SISTERS SO BAD AT CHOOSING MEN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtown

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 3, 2004
LET ME HEAR YOU GUYS OPINION ON THIS SUBJECT. WHY DO SISTAS COMPLAIN SO MUCH WHEN THEY CHOOSE TO BE WITH THUGS, BALLERS, HUSTLERS, AND GUYS THAT HAVE MONEY BUT NOTHING ELSE. WHY IS IT THAT SISTAS PASS UP A GREAT GUY BECAUSE HE ISN'T TALL ENOUGH TO HOOK UP WITH A SIX FOOT TALL HUSTLER? WHY DO SISTAS CONSIDER AN HONEST HARD WORKING NON EBONICS TALKING BROTHER A SQUARE OR NOT BLACK ENOUGH, BUT SHE WILL FALL HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH A THUG WHO CAN'T SPEAK A WORD OF ENGLISH WITHOUT SWEARING OR USING SOME FORM OF STREET SLANG? WHY DO MANY BLACK WOMEN SET THEIR STANDARDS SO HIGH THAT THEY USUALLY END UP ALONE? WHY IS IT WHEN THE THUG SMACKS HER UP, THE HUSTLER EMPTIES HER BANK ACCOUNT, OR WHEN SHE CATCHES THE BALLER WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT WOMEN; DOES SHE COMPLAIN THAT THERE ARE A SHORTAGE OF BLACK MEN AND THAT THERE "AREN'T ANY GOOD MEN OUT THERE". IT'S CONFUSING TO ME, HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL?

They probably fear commitment as much as guys...but they are smarter about it. We wait till women get attched and run.....they simply select guys that they KNOW will never be suitble for a long term relationship. Then when it ends, they can still cry becuase these are all guys who have either cheated, abused, or got commitment phobic with many girls before. No one will blame them for the end of the relationship. That is why guys who exhibit any good ammount of qualities a woman wants ends up as a "freind" and jerks have the good life.

^^^^

But what about those women who do this but would never get caught dead with a thug? There are many who claim to want guys with certain qualities, but end up with verbally abusive, controlling, or cheating brothas.....oen does not have to be a thug or like rap to do that. Women of all types that go for men of all types (rich, poor, educated, thugged out, older, younger) are claiming to want good mant then come up with everything in the book not to go witht he ones they find.

I gotta wonder how many bros out there have been told something like "just becuase 2 people have similar beliefs, get along well, similar personalities and are attracted to one another does not mean they were meant to be together......we should just keep this on a freind level"??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Savarnas Beauty Spa
It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Back