Violaters / Violations : Why Are Posters Continuesly Banned When They Shed Light On The Defaults Of Black Women

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Chinelo, Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    I can't keep a thread moving or get the truth out here for nothing. Is this some form of a dictatorship with this site. Black Men have been thrown under the bus throughout history and even at present are told that we are the main problem for the ails of the Community.

Yet no one sheds light or are allowed to shed light on the many and awful decadent behavior and lifestyle of Black Women who happen to be the head of the majority of the households in the Black Community. Its not a Gender thing to point out the problem. The loose sexual behavior and the self defeating mindsets are running rampant and is the cause for the spread of crime and poverty. Amerikkka is pulling the strings of our people. If you don't address the specific issues and expose them, than no one will know there is a problem. Our enemy knows the problem, but do not want you to know that there is one. That's why Amerikkka supports whores and criminals and loves for this element to tear up our communities. This is elementary.

You cannot continue to paint roses, without showing the weeds. There is more weeds than roses and many of you know this. This is a platform, where many of our people can engage and expose the problems and come up with solutions for others in our community to see. If you continue to feed the masses mirages, than you hurting them more.

I walk out the door each day and have traveled much and see that the roses are not in excess. I know this is what we want to believe, but in order to clean up, we have to make the stereotypes fail before they are even told. I'm not going to engage here if all I'm going to get is stubborn, egotistical, feminist,simp co-coddling and banishment.

I see also others are banned only if they speak on the many ills of Black Women which is contributing and a leading cause of the degradation of the community. But Interracial threads and an assortment of other fanciful subjects that are not helping the community are blasted all over and because they are "we are the world" type sentiments and painting rose pedals over a stench, they are accepted. This site has become like a dictatorship led by a Black feminists who have a secret disdain for the Black man.

In order to beat an enemy such as we have, you cannot get comatose and ignore the problems they have set in motion. The crime,whoredom,poverty,and lack of education has all been set about in order to eliminate you. The masses of our people has to know the severe problems they are surrounded by, so that they will recognize it and rebuke it when they see it. Black Women have been let off the hook for many ills throughout the past couple of decades and they have been deemed as a victim and the Black man as the villain. How in the hell are you supporting that type of notion and not see that that is a trick. This is ignorance and the more you protect the decadence and push it under the rug, the worse it will get. Its like a parent knowing what a child has done, but thinks ignoring it and pasting over good hearted stories about the child will negate the main problem the child has. As you know that ends in the child's problem only getting worse, not fixed.

I have nothing else to say...........

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    :wave:

3. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    See I deal in reality,I don't come here with blinders on:

http://www.cleveland.com/garfield-h...her_speaks_out_about_15-yea.html#incart_river

GARFIELD HEIGHTS, Ohio -- Davone Wright laced up his orange and black Air Jordan shoes March 14 and hurried out the door.

His fighting words had worked.

"You don't ever let me go anywhere anymore," the 15-year-old told his mother Nequita Pierce, as they argued about his plans. "You know I'm not a baby."

Pierce gave up, grabbed the car keys and drove her son to a friend's sleepover.

Instead of playing video games and eating popcorn, the two boys snuck out to a packed party at Word of Righteousness Family Life Center, Pierce said.

About 11 p.m., bullets flew across the church parking lot, and hit Wright in the head. Garfield Heights police said the violence was gang-related, and arrested three 17-year-olds Friday on charges of aggravated murder. Wright, a 9th grader at Maple Heights High School, was an innocent bystander who fell in the crossfire, detectives said.

All three teenagers pleaded not guilty to the charges at a March 31 Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court hearing. More arrests may come.

Police told Pierce the gang members planned to kill that night, hoping to achieve a higher rank within their crew, she said.

"Those kids, they just don't know what they've done," Pierce said, staring at her son's obituary.

Though the charges are being handled in juvenile court now, a judge could decide to try the teenagers as adults, Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court spokeswoman Mary Davidson said.

One of the accused teens' records isn't exactly clean, records show. Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court found one of the 17-year-olds delinquent, or the equivalent of guilty, of a 2010 burglary. That same teenager allegedly committed a burglary on March 5.

Rumors swirled during the party that someone had a gun, police records show. Though event security patted down all boys entering the venue, girls were not searched. Eventually, the DJ told everyone they needed to leave.

As boys and girls shuffled out, several gunshots rang out, police records show. Hundreds of party-goers started running in all directions and screaming.

Wright lay crumbled facedown in the parking lot when police arrived. When Pierce got the call, she raced to church and found him.

"I didn't think gangs existed anymore," she said. "These kids are out here shooting one other and talking this nonsense about a gang and a street and a territory that they don't even own. And innocent people are getting killed."

Wright died of his injuries in the early morning hours of March 16 -- his organ donations helped save seven lives, Pierce said.

"No parent should have to go through this," she said. "My heart hurts."

The teenager wanted to join the military. He created websites for fun, and liked math. He loved football and basketball, and was always quick to defend his friends.

"He was a sweetheart," Pierce said. "We had our battles as mother and son, but it was normal."

Pierce said she's frustrated that gang affiliation is often so widespread.

"I want to call them animals because that's the way they behaved," she said. "All of them are dressed in the same color and you're not asking, 'Hey, what's going on?'"

4. lilpea

lilpea Moderator STAFF

United States
    retired
    Ratings:
    +343
    Greetings Chinelo.....

First of all, as you can see...I'm a Black Male, and I'm also a chat moderator. But I have witness what you are posting...to me it seems that these topic lead to, and I hate to say it but I will...."Gender Wars"....so to me I think it's best left alone.

PS...Rule #3-no Gender Wars Fights

Lilpea.... :bb:

5. lilpea

lilpea Moderator STAFF

United States
    retired
    Ratings:
    +343
    I hear you James....te he he :wave:

6. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Bro? There is No 'Gender War". I don't even believe in it. I'm trying to help our people. The internet is a platform to get word out to the masses. There is no fight here. I want solutions from both. Meaning there has to be a conversation, then agreement and then two parties coming up with a way to rectify it based on the agreement. Any arguments or "gender fights" you see on the internet is by agent trolls.

In 2014 the conversation has to steer towards the decadent mindset and behavior of Black Women who by default are also the head of these households. We need other Black Women to see the shame in what they have become and change their ways and set up a standard for the younger generation many of them are head of by default. Painting roses and blocking conversation, means this will get worse and out of hand than it already is.

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Chinelo ... you're banned for ... uhhh ... let's see ... 2 months this time.

Since nothing else has worked.

If you come back and do this again ... we'll go for more months next time ... and so on and so on ... till i get tired.

This thread is closed.

:heart:

Destee

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    No ... i'm gonna make it 3 months this time.

Destee

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    No ... i'm gonna make it 6 months ... give you plenty of time to find a site you like.

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.