Black Relationships : Why are men less likely to forgive cheating than women?

Oh gosh ... that was wrong ... i'm sorry Kemetstry ... :flowers:

Arianne ... i aint use to nobody being on Kemestry's side ... whew ... this is new

I know he's happy you're here ... :party:

I was teasing ... i don't know anything for real ... it's just that i can play with Kem and he does not get angry

But ... that was sort of a low blow ... :lol: ... :rofl: ... oh gosh ... :rofl:

oh gosh ... i am sorry ... but he do be have'n viruses on his computer ... :tv1: ... :lol:

:heart:

Destee

Okay Arianne ... now i'm thinking that you are Kemetstry under another name.

No one is ever on his side - except his own self ... hmmmm ... things are making sense now ... :lol:

Kemetstry ... at least you posted a pretty picture of your alter self ... *sigh* ... :mirror:

But why'd you pick a woman's name and picture and avatar and stuff?

Are you trying to tell us something ... :lol: ... :rofl:

Arianne ... i'm just teasing .... but Guuuurl ... Kemetstry's side ... ??!! ... :puke:

What is the world coming to! ... first Trump as President and now this ... :shame:

Love You! :)

Destee

Quit picking on my supporters! :11300:

Okay Mr Consistent ... let's try this again.

You said ... "You are incorrect about us not being emotionally involved in relationships. We don't attach the same significance to sex you do"

Does that mean men are as emotionally involved as women, in spite of not attaching the same significance to sex?

Destee

Yes, we are emotionally involved in a different way. A deeper way

Oh gosh ... that was wrong ... i'm sorry Kemetstry ... :flowers:

Arianne ... i aint use to nobody being on Kemestry's side ... whew ... this is new

I know he's happy you're here ... :party:

I was teasing ... i don't know anything for real ... it's just that i can play with Kem and he does not get angry

But ... that was sort of a low blow ... :lol: ... :rofl: ... oh gosh ... :rofl:

oh gosh ... i am sorry ... but he do be have'n viruses on his computer ... :tv1: ... :lol:

Destee

:10400: .o0( Plenty of people on my side. Hater )

Yes, we are emotionally involved in a different way. A deeper way.

Thank you.

Please tell us more.

How are you involved emotionally ... deeper ... without giving the same significance to sex?

Can you give some examples of this emotionally deep involvement?

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back