Black People : Why Are Black Women Aggresively Targeted For IRD

BW complain mightily about all aspects of BM. BW complaint is documented in books, films and stage. it is a cottage industry.
i see no such structure of complaint against the system of white supremacy.

You are right about the part that is NOT bolded, and are you trying to blame black women for the reason you don't see them fight against white supremacy?

Well yaknow... you are so fond of blaming white supremacy for everythang, blame them for that. It's not our fault that shows like Waiting to Exhale, Precious, and The Color Purple make it to the big screen but our battles, words, and thoughts about white supremacy remain in books that are apparently unread by you.

Have a gander at authors like bell hooks, audre lorde, angela davis, ntozaki shange, fannie lou hamer, toni kincaid bambara, and others. It's worth educating yourself because THEY are only gonna teach you so much with so little and on their own terms.

I am HUGELY fond of bell hooks. She will turn what you just said in bold on its head. But don't expect to watch it on the big screen.

Now lets flip it. Where are the black men speaking out against sexism? That's one I rarely read in books or see on the big screen.

BW complain mightily about all aspects of BM. BW complaint is documented in books, films and stage. it is a cottage industry.
i see no such structure of complaint against the system of white supremacy.
the problem we all face is black self hate.

Well, Elder James, you mean to tell me that there are no documentations of BW speaking out against white supremacy? QQn

:heart:

BW seldom say one single thing against the global system of white supremacy.
I guess some folks only talk to white women in Phillie, cause brother if you learn to hang in the right black bookstores in any major city,
our sisters are droppinng science about devils, enough that you and I can take notes.

BTW; Whole lotta Sistah souljahs up here in the BK, belee dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Elder James, you mean to tell me that there are no documentations of BW speaking out against white supremacy? QQn

:heart:

there is not nearly the same extent as the complaint against BM.

but i do not mean to get away from the OP which is that BW are aggressively targeted for IR.
apparently WM want some of that stuff. i don't know why since they cannot handle it.

it goes back to my theory that women are willing to hold themselves in check sexually in order to get social goals.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back